Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Castano Welcomes Errol Spence Fight at 154: 'If He Moves Up, I'll Be Waiting for Him'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brian Castano Welcomes Errol Spence Fight at 154: 'If He Moves Up, I'll Be Waiting for Him'

Brian Castano apparently can't wait for the day he can hang another win over Errol Spence Jr. The WBO 154-pound titlist from Argentina has the rare distinction of having defeated Spence, the newly-crowned three-belt (WBC, WBA, and IBF) welterweight champion, albeit it was back when they were both in the amateur circuit. Castano has suggested that the fight was not all that close, claiming in previous interviews that he forced the referee to issue two counts toward Spence.
    [Click Here To Read More]

would be a cracker of a fight hopefully castano can beat charlo

Comment

Don't worry Castano, if you somehow beat Charlo in the rematch, Spence will accept....but only after he takes care of Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
        would be a ******* of a fight hopefully castano can beat charlo
        Don't see why not, he did the first time. In all honesty though, I have a feeling that Charlo is going to be dramatically improved for the rematch and should take it. He just sat back on the back foot for way too long posing and looking to counter with hooks. Worked a few times, but I think he just let most rounds get stolen by Castano for his own lack of activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
          Don't worry Castano, if you somehow beat Charlo in the rematch, Spence will accept....but only after he takes care of Crawford.
          I think it'll more likely be Bud going for the undisputed title at 154 after he makes history becoming a two-weight undisputed king once he beats and ends Spence's career.

Comment

Its all good for castaņo to be open for those kinda fights but he first has to leave no doubts against charlo and of course errol would also need to handle his business at 147

Comment

Castano is tough fight for anyone. He also fought Lara to a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by MPA2000 View Post
                Castano is tough fight for anyone. He also fought Lara to a draw.
                He beat both Lara and Charlo and got robbed both times.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
                  Spence will accept....but only after he takes care of Crawford.
                  And then you woke up. The end.

Comment

Working...
                  X