Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: I Have A Message For People Who Bet On Me; Congratulations, Guys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dmitry Bivol: I Have A Message For People Who Bet On Me; Congratulations, Guys!

LAS VEGAS - Dmitry Bivol didn't simply accept congratulations in the aftermath of his career-changing upset of Canelo Alvarez on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why tf I didn’t put a bet down on this beforehand, when I was criminally certain of the outcome, I’ll never ****ing know. Twat.
    Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
      Why tf I didn’t put a bet down on this beforehand, when I was criminally certain of the outcome, I’ll never ****ing know. Twat.
      I've joined the twat club, thought bivol could win this one, Erm didn't put a bet on lol.
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post

I've joined the twat club, thought bivol could win this one, Erm didn't put a bet on lol.
        There’s a guy from one of the older threads who put down $7 because he said he wasn’t brave enough to bet 3 figures in case of robbery. Still pulled in $600 though, easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

There’s a guy from one of the older threads who put down $7 because he said he wasn’t brave enough to bet 3 figures in case of robbery. Still pulled in $600 though, easy money.
          Blimey, those sort of odds don't come around very often, fair play to him, he probably thinks he should of put a bit more on, but then who am I to say it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post

Blimey, those sort of odds don't come around very often, fair play to him, he probably thinks he should of put a bit more on, but then who am I to say it lol
            Exactly, but obviously he could be sat there right now looking at £100 down and a Canelo SD, so it’s that old hindsight fallacy again
            Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

i had bivol and rose (ufc) left in a 6 fold acca. absolute aids.

Comment

Here in Sydney, Australia, I bet A$100 on Dimitri Bivol and received A$ 450 so A$ 350 winnings. I bet on Bivol because he looked fitter and stronger than Canelo in footage of the Weigh-in, and Canelo's mind seemed to be on reveling in his fame, celebrity, and crowd adulation, while Bivol looked totally serious and focused on the fight, and I thought Bivol's strong self-discipline and unwavering concentration on boxing during his fights, together with his longer reach and effective use of the jab to keep his opponents busy defending themselves, would enable Bivol to win on points. During the fight, I though Bivol looked smarter than Canelo in the way he boxed calmly throughout the fight. Canelo however looked frustrated and his punches looked desperate to me. What I saw makes me think Bivol is the more complete boxer and I think Bivol wins the rematch if there is one.

Comment

Originally posted by roscoe View Post
                  Here in Sydney, Australia, I bet A$100 on Dimitri Bivol and received A$ 450 so A$ 350 winnings. I bet on Bivol because he looked fitter and stronger than Canelo in footage of the Weigh-in, and Canelo's mind seemed to be on reveling in his fame, celebrity, and crowd adulation, while Bivol looked totally serious and focused on the fight, and I thought Bivol's strong self-discipline and unwavering concentration on boxing during his fights, together with his longer reach and effective use of the jab to keep his opponents busy defending themselves, would enable Bivol to win on points. During the fight, I though Bivol looked smarter than Canelo in the way he boxed calmly throughout the fight. Canelo however looked frustrated and his punches looked desperate to me. What I saw makes me think Bivol is the more complete boxer and I think Bivol wins the rematch if there is one.
                  Your post nicely reflects what a lot of boxing fans feel especially about a possible rematch.... Nice win
                  roscoe roscoe likes this.

Comment

This guy Bivol never says anything wrong and I’m boxing he rarely does anything wrong and that’s why that man will be a tough fighter to beat. He is the Tim Duncan of Boxing… nothing flashy but fundamentally off the charts! I have nothing bad to say about you sir! Great win, now enjoy.. you’re life and families life will never be the same!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X