Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nikita Tszyu Embraces The Added Pressure Of Famous Name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nikita Tszyu Embraces The Added Pressure Of Famous Name

Nikita Tszyu admits that his famous name added a certain level of pressure in his growing career. Tszyu, 24-years-old, is taking part in his second professional fight on Wednesday night, against undefeated countryman Mason Smith in a six-round super welterweight clash at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He was born out of a ball sack?

Classy guy.

Comment

Nikita has a lot of potential. He can be even better than Tim. The sky is the limit for him. I’ll definitely be watching him as he progresses through his young career.

Comment

When I saw the name 'Nikita', I clicked on it thinking "I wander if she is hot" lol.

Comment

Nikita "Nutsack" Tszyu hearing this from David Diamante or Jimmy Lennon Jr would be priceless
          sceneboxing sceneboxing likes this.

Comment

interested to see how he goes just not enough to buy the ppv

Comment

Talking about offspring;

“My two boys like to smoke weed, so I know they ain’t going to box” - Floyd Mayweather Jr.

What of his daughter? Wasn't she facing charges for attempted murder or something?
              P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                He was born out of a ball sack?

Classy guy.
                Its an unorthodox way to go, but lets see how it turns out I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                  Nikita "Nutsack" Tszyu hearing this from David Diamante or Jimmy Lennon Jr would be priceless
                  "NUTSAAAAAACK........*extended cheers*.................. NUTSACK."

- David Diamante, sometime in the future

Comment

nikita won by first round stoppage
                    hard to gauge how good he is this early on but he is doing everything right

Comment

Working...
                    X