Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Weekend Misstep Means One Thing - Trilogy Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Weekend Misstep Means One Thing - Trilogy Time

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - We already knew he wasn't perfect. Now we know he's not infallible either. Canelo Alvarez's first blemish came nearly nine years ago and is pardoned these days as too much, too soon for a 22-year-old kid. The second came Saturday, in the form of a big, talented, and determined light heavyweight who outboxed and outworked him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No fvkcing thanks!
    Mrbinuk Mofias AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

For those saying Canelo should rematch Bivol. That's the equivalent of Mikey Garcia rematching Errol Spence.

With that embarassing schooling, there's no point in a rematch. The result will always be the same. Bivol beats any version of Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
        For those saying Canelo should rematch Bivol. That's the equivalent of Mikey Garcia rematching Errol Spence.

With that embarassing schooling, there's no point in a rematch. The result will always be the same. Bivol beats any version of Canelo.
        Theres no point in a third GGG fight either, GGG is too old if Canelo really felt some way he would of finished that chapter years ago when it was fresh. If i was GGG i would tell Canelo to **** off after robbing me twice then using me as a get out because he bit off more than he can chew. He should go fight fresher younger champions.

Comment

That writer is an idiot definition of a canelo hater.

It's Bivol rematch or nothing. Screw ggg trilogy no one wants that crap.
          AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Too late for GGG trilogy, he will lose clearly. At least we now have something to argue about after those two fights
            AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

immediate rematch for sep.
              Last edited by Elpatron2; 05-10-2022, 02:06 AM.

Comment

JFC, even this guy’s talking as if Canelo was in there with Hulk Hogan.

This loss was almost entirely strategy and attribute-based. Calling it good big man against good little man is just an excuse for journalists to get away with superficial dismissals.

I’ll say it till I’m blue in the face (and I am), Bivol could have been a natural MW and 5’9” and he would have won if both were using the same game plan.

Comment

If Bivol vs Canelo go 3 fights, it will be the same as Fury vs Wilder.... Canelo just does not have the ability to to outbox or beat Bivol. Canelo is blown up and still does not have the power to stop Bivol.... and he is too short too stubby too blown up to outbox him. There is no point to seeing Canelo get outboxed again.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
                    JFC, even this guy’s talking as if Canelo was in there with Hulk Hogan.

This loss was almost entirely strategy and attribute-based. Calling it good big man against good little man is just an excuse for journalists to get away with superficial dismissals.

I’ll say it till I’m blue in the face (and I am), Bivol could have been a natural MW and 5’9” and he would have won if both were using the same game plan.
                    The good little man vs good big man narrative is gonna get shattered when Bivol takes the undisputed at 168. Canelo has slow legs and this will lead to another beating from Bivol unless he can learn to close the distance and find angles in a completely new way applying quick feet that he has never had. I doubt this is possible at this point of his career. He isnt stronger than Bivol and cannot bully him, this stripped Canelo of his weapons effectively. Bivol has his number and will get the W in the rematch at 175 or 168.

Comment

Working...
                    X