Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: I'm Coming To Dominate and KO Clayton, I'm Ready To Take Over 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: I'm Coming To Dominate and KO Clayton, I'm Ready To Take Over 147

Undefeated rising welterweight star Jaron "Boots" Ennis reiterated his intention to "take over" the star-studded 147-pound division ahead of his IBF Welterweight Title Eliminator showdown against fellow unbeaten Custio Clayton in the co-main event of action this Saturday, May 14 live on SHOWTIME from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California and presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The boys too Green, he has a lot of work to do before he can be talking about Crawford and Spence. Sure he has skill, but he needs to prove himself against some top tier folks first.
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
      The boys too Green, he has a lot of work to do before he can be talking about Crawford and Spence. Sure he has skill, but he needs to prove himself against some top tier folks first.
      I'd like to see him in against Thurman or DSG but both those guys would avoid him like the plauge. Ugas wont take a fight like Boots for his next fight out after the beating he just took from Spence and Stanionis would be fun to see but he gets hit too much to pose much of a threat against a tactician with power. Boots is the real deal he just needs his opportunity to show people IMO
      Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Relax your with the PBC now, 28 fights in is nothing wait till 40 fights in.

Comment

Ennis is too powerful for Clayton. Jaron is not too green, he can get in there now with a champion, but they don't want to fight him.

I don't think he's overhyped and then once a step up in competition, exposed like Edgar Berlanga.

Spence and Crawford may fight each other, and then they won't fight again at welterweight. But yes, Ennis has to get the bigger tests, but he passes the eyeball test at this stage. A pound for pound talent.
          Last edited by Liondw; 05-09-2022, 05:28 PM.

Comment

I need to see more. But something tells me this kid beats Spence comfortably...might even stop him.

Bud is a different story....

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
              Relax your with the PBC now, 28 fights in is nothing wait till 40 fights in.
              He's not with the PBC..........

Comment

Completely forgot about this b.hope bum

Comment

Tim Bradley’s right, Spence and Crawford might wanna get Ennis now while he’s still younger and developing. They could beat him and he’s a solid name depending on how he develops after a potential fight. If they wait it out they’ll be older while he’ll be hitting his prime. Tough situation for the top welters because that boy Ennis keeps calling them out. If they don’t have respond at some point, they could face backlash from the public. Right now they can brush it off cuz Ennis is up and coming. But once Ennis gets a solid name or two under his belt and/or a world title they’ll start saying hat Spence and Crawford are ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

He's not with the PBC..........
                    No reason to try and talk sense to the nonsensical

Comment

Working...
                    X