Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul on Bivol Win Over Canelo: 'Give Me 3 Years and I Take Out Canelo In The Same Way'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul on Bivol Win Over Canelo: 'Give Me 3 Years and I Take Out Canelo In The Same Way'

Jake Paul is not one to pass up an opportunity to deliver a well-timed dig at high profile figures. Mere moments after Canelo Alvarez dropped a decision to Dmitry Bivol in their 12-round light heavyweight title bout at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas Saturday night, the YouTube influencer-turned-boxer could not resist doubling down on his belief that he would be able to beat Alvarez. Paul (5-0, 4 KOs), who has thus far fought mostly former MMA fighters
    [Click Here To Read More]

Love this bum, I truly do.

Comment

The MMA bum slayer has spoken.

Comment

Okay Jakey boy!

Comment

Sean Nam decided to bring us this important news. Ill remember that.

Comment

Bivol didn't take out Canelo. That indicates a KO which did not happen.

Comment

This site is really bad lately. 3 day old quotes is the best they can do, might as well just not post anything.

Comment

I don't think Jake Paul will ever fight a real boxer

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
                  This site is really bad lately. 3 day old quotes is the best they can do, might as well just not post anything.
                  Yeah I have noticed some weird things.. As soon as Canelo lost they decided to make an article on Mayweather's winning bet. What they don't know is that Mayweather also placed bets on Saunders and plant to beat Canelo, but kept that quiet.

Comment

Give me 10 years and a million dollars and I'll make you rich.
                    Boxing-1013 Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X