Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rozicki vs. Peralta: WBC To Order Rematch After Controversial Outcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rozicki vs. Peralta: WBC To Order Rematch After Controversial Outcome

The WBC immediately established a task force to analyze the situation which occurred Saturday night in Nova Scotia, Canada when local fighter Ryan Rozicki fought against Yamil Peralta from Argentina for The WBC vacant international cruiserweight championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another proud Canadian moment of sportsmanship when the local fighter knew he lost the fight & raised the hand of his opponent. Guys like Wilder could learn a thing or 2 about sportsmanship from Rozicki. I believe his last fight was for the Bridgeweight belt against Rivas.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      Another proud Canadian moment of sportsmanship when the local fighter knew he lost the fight & raised the hand of his opponent. Guys like Wilder could learn a thing or 2 about sportsmanship from Rozicki. I believe his last fight was for the Bridgeweight belt against Rivas.
      yep, started a thread about this yesterday since the fight was moments before canelo-bivol and probably nobody watched it. it was nice to see that from rozicki. one of the worst robberies i've seen in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Some people just losing more than they like winning

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleTouchee View Post

Some people just losing more than they like winning
          No some people are just not delusional & are willing to accept defeat graciously but that doesn’t mean they like it. Nobody wants to lose…

Comment

Working...
          X