Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Claims 'Easy Pick Up' After Winning $42,500 From Bet On Bivol Over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Claims 'Easy Pick Up' After Winning $42,500 From Bet On Bivol Over Canelo

Floyd Mayweather Jr. proved long ago to have the blueprint to beat Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. Nearly nine years later, the Hall of Fame former pound-for-pound king had a hunch that the sport's current ruler was due for a fall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

'who trailed 40-36 on all three scorecards before winning seven of the final eight rounds to preserve the win and avoid a massive scoring controversy.'

the fact that this has to be HIGHLIGHTED is proof how disgusting boxing is and/or can be. 115-113 is quite pathetic to be honest. It had to be more 117-111. Fortunately the right man won.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
      'who trailed 40-36 on all three scorecards before winning seven of the final eight rounds to preserve the win and avoid a massive scoring controversy.'

the fact that this has to be HIGHLIGHTED is proof how disgusting boxing is and/or can be. 115-113 is quite pathetic to be honest. It had to be more 117-111. Fortunately the right man won.
      Cold truth.
      nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

Lmao is this really worth an article?
        Also shows how jealous froid is. You'd think he'd be rooting for guy he dominated and gave his only lost to. I mean he was saying guerrero was beating Danny to make his win look good even though it was an outright lie

Comment

Ill bet He Bet Canelo was going to win all his previous fights. He should have Davis fight real competition. Ill Bet he wont.

Comment

Absolutely.. when I head "all three judges score the bout the same 115-113", I thought, "Oh, no.."..

This favoritism needs to end. "A" side doesn't deserve the nod all the time, and promoter ties usually rob a fighter, by either giving him a loss or a draw.

Hopefully, boxing does better . But I doubt it..

Comment

Haha, Runweather still getting the last laugh on cinna boy. At 5 foot 9 I don't care how good you are, you can't keep moving up in weight and expect to be dominant. Weight divisions were created for a reason and it wasn't that.

Comment

This is the main reason I bet against my favourite fighter. Couldnt be happier to lose $50 though. At least my 'neither man to get knocked down' wager hit. In hindsight I should have bet that very hard since it was almost like a free to go the distance bet at much better odds.
                nghtmr111 nghtmr111 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Floyd Mayweather Jr. proved long ago to have the blueprint to beat Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. Nearly nine years later, the Hall of Fame former pound-for-pound king had a hunch that the sport's current ruler was due for a fall.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  I'm surprised that a writer of your calibre would think that Mayweather's business rubbish or betting practices should have any interest for boxing fans, who are interested in Bivol-Alvarez.

Comment

The scorecards were off by at least 2 rds.
                    In the end, they got it right.

Comment

Working...
                    X