Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Bivol's Gonna Be More Difficult Than Kovalev; He's Strong, Young, Really Good Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Bivol's Gonna Be More Difficult Than Kovalev; He's Strong, Young, Really Good Fighter

LAS VEGAS - Sergey Kovalev gave Canelo Alvarez enough difficulty during their light heavyweight title fight that one of the judges had it even entering the 11th round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

People tend to forget because of the ko, but canelo didn’t look too comfortable vs that shot version of Kovalev and the 11th round ko mainly happened because Kovalev was completely out of gas at 36 yrs old and having a fight just 10 weeks earlier. Bivol could be problematic if he fights smart and uses his size.

Comment

One of these days, Alvarez gonna get cut or walk into a perfectly placed haymaker that parks him a la Chavez v Frankie Randall. It’s coming. Probably not today tho

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        People tend to forget because of the ko, but canelo didn’t look too comfortable vs that shot version of Kovalev and the 11th round ko mainly happened because Kovalev was completely out of gas at 36 yrs old and having a fight just 10 weeks earlier. Bivol could be problematic if he fights smart and uses his size.
        I just hope the judges score this fight properly. Too many casuals love to overrate out-boxing, like this is sparring or amateur boxing with some touch system instead of who’s landing the actual punches and doing the most damage in a round.

Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

I just hope the judges score this fight properly. Too many casuals love to overrate out-boxing, like this is sparring or amateur boxing with some touch system instead of who’s landing the actual punches and doing the most damage in a round.
          A canelo fan worried about the judges scorecard is the funniest thing I’ve read on this forum in a long time
          Last edited by ArturoBalboa; 05-07-2022, 09:47 PM. Reason: Predictive text bullshit

Comment

Working...
          X