Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol: Beterbiev Will Win Against Joe Smith; He's Not Just Power, Has Good Boxing Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bivol: Beterbiev Will Win Against Joe Smith; He's Not Just Power, Has Good Boxing Skills

LAS VEGAS - If everything goes according to Dmitry Bivol's blueprint Saturday night, the unbeaten WBA light heavyweight champion will keep a close eye on what happens June 18 at Madison Square Garden's Hulu Theater.
    [Click Here To Read More]

smith is the light heavyweight Deontay with those swings and misses and not having the right distance and timing

Comment

I love these boxers who use English as a second language. They always make funny comments lol. "He like's to work with Eddie. I don't know why"
      AcTBox AcTBox likes this.

Comment

After this clown is done laying down for GingerJuice-no one will care what he has to say. You wouldn't fight the winner of Beterbiev/Smith anyway

Comment

Originally posted by orionb View Post
          smith is the light heavyweight Deontay with those swings and misses and not having the right distance and timing
          Not even close. Smith has power that can hurt his opponents and maybe put them down. Wilder has concussive power that would end a fight instantly.

Comment

I like Joe Smith Jr. (I feel like most boxing fans do, perhaps), but I give him almost no chance against King Artur. Beterbiev can be hurt, and Joe has power, but I still see Artur walking him down and putting a beating on him. Joe will be stopped for the second time in his career.

Comment

Cant compare anyone power to wilder, smith has power yet not the type that would put down someone 50lbs more ect.beterbiev is the most avoided if he looks like shh cause age then the winner winner will fight him asap yet if still looks prime nope
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by orionb View Post
                Smith will likely stop Beterbiev in the early rounds.

Comment

Both beterviev amd smith jr seem to have similar power but do agree with bivol saying beterv better boxer its going to be epic clash

Comment

Originally posted by Ronn View Post

Smith will likely stop Beterbiev in the early rounds.

Wishful thinking

Comment

Working...
                    X