Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonas on Taylor-Serrano Decision: I Don't Think You Could Have Argued Either Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonas on Taylor-Serrano Decision: I Don't Think You Could Have Argued Either Way

Junior middleweight champion Natasha Jonas, who lost a close decision to Katie Taylor in of 2021, was impressed by her former foe's recent decision win over Amanda Serrano.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why is the way this article is written make it seem like most thought Serrano won? From what I have seen, which is a lot, it was around 70% Taylor, 20% draw, 10% Serrano. Those scoring for Serrano clearly don't understand that boxing is scored round by round. Nash out. AKA, Dr. Boxing.

Comment

Well I certainly would have argued a serrano win because Taylor very obviously won most of the rounds but oh well.

Comment

Serrano had a couple of big rounds but coasted after that for whatever reason. Maybe it was her maybe it was Katie but because of that I saw it as either a draw or Katie by 1 point.

Comment

I cant recall a more sloppy boxer in my life competing at the elite-level. Katie Taylor makes the 'Bronze-Bum' Deontay Wilder look like Pernell Whittaker!

To think that something so crude and ineffective is not noticeable makes me feel that I'm living in a episode of the 'Twilight-Zone'.

But the ''debate'' in the bogus decision in favor of Taylor, only reaffirms what I always said about a majority of boxing fans ; they are utterly stupid -- these nitwits cant tell you what number to assign a even round, dont even know what a even round is ; nor do they know that 10-8 rounds without knockdowns are real in boxing.

These gifs are a true representation of Katie Taylor's SLOPPY-ASS-ILLEGAL-PUNCHING-TECHNIQUES.
          MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            To think that something so crude and ineffective is not noticeable makes me feel that I'm living in a episode of the 'Twilight-Zone'.

That was a superb rope-a-dope trick there in the last gif by taylor, almost ali like using the rope like that to distract her opponent who had no clue what was actually going on

Comment

1INCHCOCK doesn't like any undisputed boxer named Taylor...

Katie Taylor would KYTFO in under 1 minute. You wouldn't have your keyboard to hide behind.

Comment

Taylor won 1,2,7,8,9 and 10. 6-4 to Taylor. She will win any rematch more comprehensive as it now appears that serrano power didn't transfer to 135. Taylor won't be so cautious in the rematch now, she has nothing to fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

That was a superb rope-a-dope trick there in the last gif by taylor, almost ali like using the rope like that to distract her opponent who had no clue what was actually going on
                  There is a passage in Season 2, Episode 29 of The Twilight Zone - The Obsolete Man, that is very appropriate to these conversations regarding this dubious decision in favor of Katie Taylor.

'' Logic is an enemy & truth is a menace. ''

Originally posted by Atletisock View Post
                  1INCHCOCK doesn't like any undisputed boxer named Taylor...

Katie Taylor would KYTFO in under 1 minute. You wouldn't have your keyboard to hide behind.
                  If Katie Taylor were to knock me out, it would likely be through a headbutt ; because we all can see she cant punch.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    There is a passage in Season 2, Episode 29 of The Twilight Zone - The Obsolete Man, that is very appropriate to these conversations regarding this dubious decision in favor of Katie Taylor.

'' Logic is an enemy & truth is a menace. ''
                    Damn thats a good call, that episode stars burgess Meredith, yes that guy Mickey from Rocky!

He could have actually sorted out the sloppy punching technique, look what he did for Rocky

He was also the penguin in batman

Comment

Working...
                    X