No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Expects Canelo To "Smash" Dmitry Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Expects Canelo To "Smash" Dmitry Bivol

For years, former world champion Bernard Hopkins - as a partner in Golden Boy Promotions - had promoted Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. Canelo parted ways with Golden Boy in 2020. Hopkins will be an interested observer this Saturday, when Canelo returns to the light heavyweight division to challenge WBA world champion Dmitry Bivol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is why people are calling it a cherry pick. Because all these idiot boxers and trainers are saying it's easy work.
    MulaKO MulaKO isagj isagj like this.

Comment

Bivol is talented. With how Eddie is talking about this fight and after thinking for a while, I tend to agree with B-Hop, DAZN are all in on that GGG Trilogy fight, they’re clearly comfortable with Bivol being first and there’s a reason for that.

I see Canelo winning a mundane One sided fight Where Saul does what he does best. I reckon we won’t see too much of Bivol after this fight also.
      ✔ (Low- ) ✔ (Low- ) likes this.

Comment

Depends which mix Eddie and papa gave him of course. 100% shocked they managed to not fail a test again guess they’ll pay off the nobodies lil guys as test subjects. If half that many fails came out of any other gym….it’s ALL we’d read about.
        Last edited by turnedup; 05-06-2022, 01:44 PM.

Comment

bernard often has worse picks than i do, he picked wilder to smash fury too but he could be right this time, who knows, we will see on the night, i suspect it will be a good close fight that goes the distance & nelo wins on points

Comment

Originally posted by TernceBudCharlo View Post
            This is why people are calling it a cherry pick. Because all these idiot boxers and trainers are saying it's easy work.
            Canelo already won the battle outside the ring and he is bringing it into the ring with him. People can play stupid if they like. How do you push back Joe Smith and Barrera, huge men, but can't push back a guy who wouldn't stop a shot Angulo and burnout Chavez Jr. We can keep on pretending and the bookies will continue to keep their edges?

Comment

Training videos seem to indicate that Canelo will go for a sustained body attack rather than head hunting. If he does that and sticks with it, he will probably put Bivol down for a ten-count somewhere in the middle to late rounds.

Comment

Everyone thought that Lopez was going to run over Kambosos and.........

Comment

I just switched to an iPhone. Does anyone else have problems scrolling down on this site? The screen sort of vibrates when I scroll then stops when I stop scrolling so I can read the articles. Boxing scene is the only site I’ve noticed so far

Comment

Originally posted by Kpmaryland View Post
                    I just switched to an iPhone. Does anyone else have problems scrolling down on this site? The screen sort of vibrates when I scroll then stops when I stop scrolling so I can read the articles. Boxing scene is the only site I’ve noticed so far
                    that only happens on those cheap chinese knockoff iphones

Comment

Working...
                    X