Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos Open to Lopez Rematch at 140, Calls Him 'Delusional' For Controversial Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos Open to Lopez Rematch at 140, Calls Him 'Delusional' For Controversial Comments

If Teofimo Lopez truly believes he was the recipient of an insidious plot in his title losing effort last year, George Kambosos Jr. is apparently willing to give him another shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one can deny that Teofimo has loads of talent and that he is a bit of a headcase. I hope he takes Kamobosos' advice and secures a bright future, but unfortunately, the odds are against him. I think he has gone too far down the rabbit hole with his delusional father.

Comment

Teofimo has been taking tips from Wilder about how to accept a defeat
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Teo will stop the Aussie/spartan at 40.. easy

Comment

I could see Teo being a serious power house at 140 and possibly 147 if could work on endurance at the higher weight. He has loads of talent if he would just humble himself and live in the gym

Comment

Truth spoken by Kombosos except beating Lopez at 140.

Comment

Move over its the 'TAKEOVER' , Josh Taylor where you at?!

Comment

I don't like where Teofimo's head is at.

He should probably get away from his dad, maybe bring back Joey Gamache.

Or go ahead and make that move to Team Canelo. He needs to be in a professional, disciplined environment.

Comment

"BOLLOX"! If Kambo beats Haney & can still make weight then he has a responsibility to remain @ 135Lb & defend the undisputed championship. There's plenty of opponents such as Loma, Tank & the Argy Lemos who deserve a shot & would make good challenge's. Undisputed champion's don't come along very often & need to be cherished.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I don't like where Teofimo's head is at.

He should probably get away from his dad, maybe bring back Joey Gamache.

Or go ahead and make that move to Team Canelo. He needs to be in a professional, disciplined environment.
                    omg, he wouldn't last a week in Canelo's gym. It would take one day for Canelo to give him the Boo Boo treatment. "Get the Fck Outta Here!"

Comment

Working...
                    X