Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Hopes Jake Paul Selects Him For Planned August Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Hopes Jake Paul Selects Him For Planned August Return

Jake Paul will continue his budding boxing career later this year. The social media influencer turned knockout artist recently announced he will return to the ring Aug. 13 against an opponent and location still to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Jake Paul - it’s become the bane of my life. I just want it all over. Wherever I go people ask me the same question, 'When are you fighting Jake Paul?'
    It runs in the family, 'Gyspy-John' laid an egg and out came Tommy -- well that's the story according to Micky Theo.

Comment

This is Tommy Fury’s only pay day in boxing.

Comment

Tommy is brave, the shame if he loses to a youtuber.
        get it on I want to see how good jake is, Tommy is a pro boxer, so surely jake wants a pro on his resume?

Comment

Jake Paul would iron him out
          Fact Fact Earl-Hickey Earl-Hickey like this.

Comment

It will be interesting to see, who the boxing community backs.

I think Jake Paul is growing in support.

Comment

Tommy Fury is a joke reality star trading on his brothers name

I'd rather an honest pro got the call, some decent club fighter who would change his life with the pay.

Comment

The only issue is that Jake would wonder if Tommy doesn't pull out of the fight again, legitimate injury or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  The only issue is that Jake would wonder if Tommy doesn't pull out of the fight again, legitimate injury or not.
                  there should be clause in contract if Tommy pulls out give compensation to jake

Comment

I sort of hope that Jake Paul teases Tommy Fury for the rest of his life with that fight. Tommy blew his shot and must realize by now that he as next to zero leverage.

Comment

Working...
                    X