Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Putting in Work For George Kambosos Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devin Haney Putting in Work For George Kambosos Unification

Devin Haney Training Camp Photos Gallery - Devin Haney's "dream" is less than a month away. The WBC lightweight world champion, Haney (27-0, 15 KOs) is set to battle unified champion George Kambosos Jr. (20-0, 10 KOs) for the undisputed world title Saturday, June 4, at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think he gets caught at least one good time, but that’s when the fight will really begin. I don’t have a pick just think it’s a fight

Comment

Hard work hard work hard work then point me to ez money

Comment

The 'American-Dream' is about to become the 'American-Nightmare' , get down bebe!

Comment

577D21A0-369C-4FEA-83EF-8AF9C52BD146.jpeg

Comment

Haney's style will beat Kambosos. Stick to the Mayweather gameplan. Boring but works.

Comment

A lot of guys just can't get in on a boxer. It's an ideal style for winning, if you're really good at it. But that boxer will get hit if he fights good enough opponents, so what happens then?

I didn't think anything of Kambo before his fight v Lopez. I really didn't pay any attention to the build-up because of Teo, and I figured it was a hyped up cherry pick. But it was a great showing for George. I liked his style, and I prefer watching it over Haney's style. Plus, he has a good chin and big heart.

I'm not sold at all on Haney, but hopefully Kambosas shows up like his last fight, and then Haney can pass or fail a real test.
              NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Agoncillo View Post
                Haney's style will beat Kambosos. Stick to the Mayweather gameplan. Boring but works.
                You're giving Devon waaay too much credit. I knew Floyd Mayweather. Devon Haney is no Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

At the Top Rank Gym?

Bob Arum wouldn't let Haney near the belts until he could own a piece of him. That sickens me.

Comment

Working...
                  X