Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: I Have Been Telling People For Years, Savannah Marshall is Terrified of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shields: I Have Been Telling People For Years, Savannah Marshall is Terrified of Me

WBC, IBF, WBA middleweight champion Claressa Shields is not fully convinced that WBO champion Savannah Marshall will go forward with their planned undisputed clash. The fight has been a longtime coming - with Marshall defeating Shields in 2012 when both were amateurs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nash calls it. Marshall wins. Bear in mind, Nash is a top-tier boxing expert, and if Nash has a view, we must respect it. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
      Nash calls it. Marshall wins. Bear in mind, Nash is a top-tier boxing expert, and if Nash has a view, we must respect it. Nash out.
      What makes you so confident that Marshall wins? Genuinely curious that’s all

Comment

Originally posted by Chucknorrisjnr21 View Post

What makes you so confident that Marshall wins? Genuinely curious that’s all
        1. Shields is not a puncher, so if Shields wins, she has to win on points, and Nash does not see Shields being able to handle Marshall's power for 10 rounds. Under Peter Fury, Marshall has acquired the awkward Fury style, that is very difficult to dominated, and Peter has instilled great confidence into Marshall. Marshall's power will be the decider. It's legit power. When you see real power, you know it, regardless of opponent. I'd be stunned if Marshall does not win, and I want to get it out there now, rather than after the fight. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I just think the new Marshall/Fury combination is perfection. Peter Fury is a helluva trainer. Nash out.

Comment

1. Shields is not a puncher, so if Shields wins, she has to win on points, and Nash does not see Shields being able to handle Marshall's power for 10 rounds. Under Peter Fury, Marshall has acquired the awkward Fury style, that is very difficult to dominated, and Peter has instilled great confidence into Marshall. Marshall's power will be the decider. It's legit power. When you see real power, you know it, regardless of opponent. I'd be stunned if Marshall does not win, and I want to get it out there now, rather than after the fight. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I just think the new Marshall/Fury combination is perfection. Peter Fury is a helluva trainer. Nash out.
          Now that's what I call good ole wishful thinking...or hoping. :-)

Can't wait to see Shields give her a boxing lesson. You will see what happens to to ALL that power Marshall has during the fight. Absolutely nothing. Skills pays the bills. not the power. Particularly if you aren't able to use it. You'll see.
          Last edited by NCBoxingPro; 05-05-2022, 04:57 PM.

Comment

He's not in the ring fighting for Marshall or Shields. He's giving his opinion. His BIASED opinion.
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NCBoxingPro View Post

Now that's what I call good ole wishful thinking...or hoping. :-)

Can't wait to see Shields give her a boxing lesson. You will see what happens to to ALL that power Marshall has during the fight. Absolutely nothing. Skills pays the bills. not the power. Particularly if you aren't able to use it. You'll see.
              Marshall has plenty of skill. Shields has more speed, but Marshall equals that out with being rangier. Nash makes tens of thousands yearly betting on boxing, often putting his predictions up on here. Nash ain't no wishful-thinking fool. Nash is a boxingscene hall of famer and boxing expert. Nash out. AKA, Dr. Boxing.

Comment

‘Shields: I Have Been Telling People For Years, Savannah Marshall is Terrified of Me’

Tell me something I don’t know. My gran rang me up from the old people’s home last year to tell me there was a strange woman in her room shouting, “Savannah Marshall is terrified of me!’, in her face.
                SaintNick SaintNick likes this.

Comment

Shields will probably dominate her but Marshall has a puncher's chance.

Comment

Claressa is the one who is scared, there is no fight yet, they haven’t even negotiated but she is loud talking to claim savannah fears her using reverse psychology hoping people believe it, only the race biased fans will side with claressa. If the fight happens savannah will destroy her.
                    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X