Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo Could Fight Ryder Or Buatsi-Richards Winner December 17th In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo Could Fight Ryder Or Buatsi-Richards Winner December 17th In London

LAS VEGAS - Eddie Hearn thinks bringing Canelo Alvarez back to Mexico for the third fight of their DAZN deal late this year would be "historic in ways you could never imagine."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eddie understandably has his promoter's hat on, and does have plans.

Look past Bivol and it'll be a big mistake.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

‘I don’t think that the December fight would be like a Beterbiev or anything like that. If he’s doing it at the end of the year, it’s more an experience. Like I think the next thing to do with Saul is to box him around the world. Like I would love to do a fight in Mexico. I think it would be incredible. I would also love to bring him to London. And I think he would really enjoy it.”

Not even trying to pretend it’s anything but a cash grab.

Not that I begrudge the boxer: 3 fights in 12 months is hard.
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Nobody wants to see either of those fights

Comment

Who is the next mandatory in line at 168? I'm not certain which org is due or when it would come due.

Comment

But Eddie you said its berbs or Smith that's why yarde should take buatsi fight
            you must remember what you say young edward
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Keep dreaming kid.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I get Canelo wants to do a UK fight at some point, but these fights don't interest me at this stage. Maybe Buatsi down the line if he keeps winning, but not now and while Ryder is tough and a good fighter, he'd look like Yildrim did against Canelo
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

"The winner will become the mandatory challenger for the WBA belt Bivol will defend versus Alvarez."

Isn't the Ramirez fight for wba mandatory status?

Comment

lol at bothering with Mandatories as the p4p. Just an excuse to fight bums like he did with yildrim. All the crap about Benavidez needing to earn the fight yet some bum will get it in december. What a joke.
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X