Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: A Lot Of People Bypassing Bivol, Canelo Win Is No Foregone Conclusion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: A Lot Of People Bypassing Bivol, Canelo Win Is No Foregone Conclusion

NEW YORK - Don't count Callum Smith among those who sense easy work is ahead for Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. The former WBA light heavyweight titlist remains convinced that Alvarez (57-1-2, 39KOs)--Smith's lone conqueror--will have all sorts of fits against the naturally bigger Dmitry Bivol (19-0, 11KOs) this Saturday at T-Mobile Arena
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Bivol can win this, but if it's really close, I doubt he'll get the decision. Canelo is boxing's cash cow.

If Canelo could tko Bivol, then I have to really say Canelo is better than I think, one of the greats.
    Gamboal00 Gamboal00 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
      I think Bivol can win this, but if it's really close, I doubt he'll get the decision. Canelo is boxing's cash cow.

If Canelo could tko Bivol, then I have to really say Canelo is better than I think, one of the greats.
      It'd be an incredible feat a guy who's fought one or two fights at junior welter and didn't have much power at 54/60 stopping a guy who has shown a solid chin against the likes of Smith jr, I'd have to say the Mexican "diet" is the best in the world if that takes place.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Unless he knocks out Canelo he won’t win. Hell they even tried to steal the Mayweather one sided drubbing in favour of Canelo.
        garfios garfios BaguMka BaguMka like this.

Comment

The former WBA light heavyweight titlist
          Really? Isn't it wonderful to have such knowledgeable pundits share their wealth of factual misinformation with us mere know-nothing mortals...

Comment

I had similar discussion with Callum about this fight the other weekend. I personally think Canelo wins pretty comfortably because I think he’ll be able to push Bivol backwards, dictate the pace of the fight and then begin to wear him down like he did to Plant, Smith etc. However, he was telling me Bivol is deceptively strong and feels he’ll make it really tough for Canelo to take centre ring and dictate the action. I guess we’ll see. Looking forward to the fight.

Comment

Callum shut up dude you got destroyed you fought to survive against canelo and almost got your arm taken off since canelo smoke you all you been doing is hating on Canelo i understand he smoke you and your bro already

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                I had similar discussion with Callum about this fight the other weekend. I personally think Canelo wins pretty comfortably because I think he’ll be able to push Bivol backwards, dictate the pace of the fight and then begin to wear him down like he did to Plant, Smith etc. However, he was telling me Bivol is deceptively strong and feels he’ll make it really tough for Canelo to take centre ring and dictate the action. I guess we’ll see. Looking forward to the fight.
                Wtf he knows he got destroyed by canelo

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                  When did going 12 rounds become “getting destroyed”?

Smith has shared the ring with both Canelo and Bivol, his opinion is definitely valid and it’s certainly more credible than the opinion of a fool like you.
                  garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                    You're confused, he barely looked troubled against Canelo, who couldn't really hurt him the entire fight.

Bivol is stronger and heavier than weight-drained Callum Smith, and moves better, so expect this fight to go the distance.

Comment

Working...
                    X