No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Butler Hopes To Secure Inoue vs. Donaire Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Butler Hopes To Secure Inoue vs. Donaire Winner

There will be no big celebration tonight for Paul Butler despite being elevated to being WBO bantamweight champion after the decision by the WBO to strip John Riel Casimero of the title. Butler already had plans, which meant he was at his old amateur club training youngsters.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

A nice man like Butler would not deserve an utter smashing by either Inoue or Donaire. But if it's a good payday for him...

Comment

Butler’s been thrown into the lion’s den. As cool as he is, he just won’t stand a chance with either guy. The WBO never fails to taint their image with their shenanigans and nonsensical rulings. Casimero getting stripped of his title is plain ridiculous. They could’ve given him a small financial penalty at the very least.
      Shoot95206 Shoot95206 likes this.

Comment

Paul Butler is insane, Naoya Inoue and Nonito Donaire are two of boxings P4P hardest punchers. Zolani Tete almost ended Butler's career in the sport, what do you think Inoue or Donaire will do to Paul?
        Shoot95206 Shoot95206 likes this.

Comment

Wow, Butler was not even ranked in the top 10 batam weight division when he fought Sultan. And now he's talking as if he belongs in the top batam weight division among the greats such as Donaire, Inoue and Casimero just because the BBoC and the WBO emailed him the belt through backdoor politics. Donaire, Casimero, Inoue, those guys won their belts respectably in the SQUARED CIRCLE. NOBODY respects Butler the WBO email Chump. Butler does not belong there.
          Last edited by Shoot95206; 05-07-2022, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Paul Butler is insane, Naoya Inoue and Nonito Donaire are two of boxings P4P hardest punchers. Zolani Tete almost ended Butler's career in the sport, what do you think Inoue or Donaire will do to Paul?
            Butler by UD.

I was at the Tete fight. Beautiful uppercut. One of the best KO shots I’ve seen live.
            1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoot95206 View Post
              Wow, Butler was not even ranked in the top 10 batam weight division when he fought Sultan. And now he's talking as if he belongs in the top batam weight division among the greats such as Donaire, Inoue and Casimero just because the BBoC and the WBO emailed him the belt through backdoor politics. Donaire, Casimero, Inoue, those guys won their belts respectably in the SQUARED CIRCLE. NOBODY respects Butler the WBO email Chump. Butler does not belong there.
              Casimero pulled out of the fight twice. Butler fully deserves the WBO title. I rate Casimero, been to see him fight twice but he dropped the ball. It’s his own fault he got stripped.

Comment

Casimero pulled out of the fight twice. Butler fully deserves the WBO title. I rate Casimero, been to see him fight twice but he dropped the ball. It’s his own fault he got stripped.

I crindge when people said "he pulled out". It would implied that he chose not to fight. Casimero didn't "pull out", he was making the weight. But BBoC disqualified him for using the sauna, which Paul Butler himself was also caught doing the same exact offense for the Tete fight but was only fined and continued to fight. The BBoC should have just fined Casimero and he should still be allowed to fight Butler. Its not steroids or Peds, its for a damn sauna use. So no Casimero did not "pull out". He is a victim of "Home cooking and backroom politics" if you ask me. Butler knows that he did not earn that title, and so does everyone else. Thats why everybody is saying Butler will get murdered by the true and real champions in the batam weight division.
                Last edited by Shoot95206; 05-07-2022, 07:37 PM.
                Airtioteclint Airtioteclint likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X