Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GBP Prez: No Dispute With Estrada On Our End, Waiting To Hear If She Will Fight On Our July Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: GBP Prez: No Dispute With Estrada On Our End, Waiting To Hear If She Will Fight On Our July Show

The concerns raised by Seniesa Estrada have been heard loud and clear by the top brass at Golden Boy Promotions. However, there exists confusion as to how things managed to reach this point. East Los Angeles' Estrada (22-0, 9KOs) has been vocal in recent weeks in her displeasure over the pay offered for her next ring appearance. A fight date is not yet established for the two-division and reigning WBA strawweight titlist,
    [Click Here To Read More]

So it's not that Golden Boy isn't getting her fight dates, it's that she wants more money.

Comment

She's a pretty good fighter but the weight classes she fights in are not very competitive whatsoever like even the more competitive weight classes in women's boxing only have a few top fighters in each division. So she's fighting at straw-weight-flyweight which aint lucrative Divisions even for men so can imagine for the females it's even less. So she's not gonna get paid what she wants in divisions that arnt competitive nor lucrative

Comment

Everyone thinks they are worth more.

Comment

Smh. Should be grateful but boxers alwfeel entitled

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
            Smh. Should be grateful but boxers alwfeel entitled

Well yeah. They’re getting punched in the face for cash. I’d want more cash if I was. Speaking of which, how much does everyone want to pay to see me punch myself in the face?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              So it's not that Golden Boy isn't getting her fight dates, it's that she wants more money.
              It’s exactly that, she said it on her Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post

It’s exactly that, she said it on her Instagram
                She's a female strawweight and probably wants to get paid like Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano now.

Comment

Working...
                X