Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Discusses Ring Return on Mayweather-Moore Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Discusses Ring Return on Mayweather-Moore Card

Two-division world champion Badou Jack will prepare to make one more run at championship gold with his sights set on a cruiserweight title as he returns to action on Saturday, May 14 on "The Global Titans Fight Series" undercard available on PPV through LIVENow from the helipad of Dubai's opulent Burj Al Arab Hotel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just want to take this time to remind the toxic, hostile and hateful casuals that Floyd is retired and has been retired from boxing for almost 5 years now.
    Also to remind them that Floyd is 45 years old.
    Lastly, Floyd is doing what the great Ali and Joe Louis did - they both had so many exhibition fights.

But …. Here we go!
    icee icee mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      I just want to take this time to remind the toxic, hostile and hateful casuals that Floyd is retired and has been retired from boxing for almost 5 years now.
      Lastly, Floyd is doing what the great Ali and Joe Louis did - they both had so many exhibition fights.

But …. Here we go!
      But yet he can't stop fighting exhibitions especially when he's no longer the center of attention Ali and Louis didn't keep fighting exhibitions as much as Floyd has

Comment

I don’t really care if he fights exhibition’s. He probably makes a few bucks at least. But not interested to watch. I do like Jack, but I don’t think he’s a threat to any title holders at cruiserweight or light heavyweight. Glad he’s making some money though. Only thing with Floyd exhibition’s don’t lump him with Ali, Joe Louis or Rocky Marciano (who beat Louis, Patterson (x2) and Ezra’s Charles (x2)). He doesn’t belong with that group.

Comment

Originally posted by Premier15 View Post

But yet he can't stop fighting exhibitions especially when he's no longer the center of attention Ali and Louis didn't keep fighting exhibitions as much as Floyd has
          ————
          I wanted to correct your post with facts but like I said, it’s hard to reason with hateful, toxic people.
          Joe Louis had dozens of exhibition fights and Ali had more than Floyd. Google this yourself

Two, Louis, Ali and Floyd were all retired when fighting exhibitions so what “center of attention” are you harping on about?
          Tone down your toxic and hateful hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post

But …. Here we go!
            Don’t have any beef whatsoever with a guy from a difficult background making it and making dough. He could easily have died doing his day job, so let him milk it for what it’s worth.

On an even better note than that, mad respect for Badou Jack. Obviously a hard man, not fussed about his opponent, but his charity work sets him apart
            Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X