Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson is Ready and Willing To Face Vasiliy Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson is Ready and Willing To Face Vasiliy Lomachenko

Last Saturday night in Las Vegas, Shakur Stevenson made a statement when he dominated unbeaten Oscar Valdez to unify the WBO and WBC super featherweight championships.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Would this be at 130 or 135? Would be an interesting fight, but not much in it for Loma if it's at 135 and no titles on the line.

Comment

I'd rather see him lose to Albert Bell. Or move up.
      Last edited by Wacked_Out; 05-04-2022, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Right now he's just clout chasing I even heard he brought up canelo after his fight

Comment

I love that he wants to fight Loma. It’s a ballsy move but that’s what GREATNESS does. Good luck to the kid.

Comment

Lomachenko is in the position to go directly to the winner of Kambosis-Haney when he does come back. I think that happens first.

Stevenson vs Undisputed 135 Champion would be a huge fight.

Comment

He aint beating Loma. He will wait for him to be 36 to fight him.

Comment

Navarrette at 126 or Loma at 135 are great fights for Stevenson! Make it happen Bob
                Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                  He aint beating Loma. He will wait for him to be 36 to fight him.
                  Stevenson's huge for 130 I think he'd do great up at lightweight. Plus he's only getting better still only 24 years old.
                  RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

I would love to see this fight.
                    Mrbinuk Mofias likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X