Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor: People Will Be Talking About Myself And Amanda Serrano For Years And Years To Come

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Taylor: People Will Be Talking About Myself And Amanda Serrano For Years And Years To Come

NEW YORK - In a boxing lifetime filled with legacy-defining moments, Katie Taylor believes she finally found the one that she will recall more so than any other.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That fight was an absolute pleasure to watch. The best female fight I've ever seen & 2022 FOTY hands down. I had Taylor edging it or 5 rounds a piece. I think Serrano stops her in the rematch

Comment

It'll be completely forgotten about in a week.
      Smash Smash joe strong joe strong like this.

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
        That fight was an absolute pleasure to watch. The best female fight I've ever seen & 2022 FOTY hands down. I had Taylor edging it or 5 rounds a piece. I think Serrano stops her in the rematch
        I agree with Montero. It is not a fight of the year candidate but it was nice.

Comment

Great fight that will be rewatched regardless of opinion who won the fight. Great close fights are debated over time.

Comment

Apparently DAZN made a mistake, they inserted the wrong audio file during Katie Taylor vs. Amanda Serrano. They meant to play the Benny Hill song affect every time Amanda cornered and boobopped Taylor silly.

I cant believe you dumbasses thought Katie won!

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

I agree with Montero. It is not a fight of the year candidate but it was nice.
              I think the fight hit all the marks for a solid FOTY candidate. A close, extremely competitive unification fight between two reigning undisputed champions, with non-stop action and plenty of drama capped off by a wild toe-to-toe finish. I suppose some people feel that the media and some fans are merely patronizing women's boxing, but I don't think so. This was a big, high-energy event that delivered on the promise of a great fight. Anybody who saw it wants to see the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Apparently DAZN made a mistake, they inserted the wrong audio file during Katie Taylor vs. Amanda Serrano. They meant to play the Benny Hill song affect every time Amanda cornered and boobopped Taylor silly.

I cant believe you dumbasses thought Katie won!
                Give us your round by round score card if you seriously think Serrano won.

Comment

there is room in the sport for big mens events and also big womens events, its a good thing not a bad thing, both girls put it on the line that night, u could tell the fans enjoyed that, they will come back for a rematch, i think they should just do a rerun at the garden later this year

Comment

19K+ fans, a 10/10 atmosphere with fans actually interested in the fight, no ppv and a quality fight and a good undercard, GBP, PBC, Top Rank, Matchroom whoever just do that every week .. thanks ..

Which of the ludicrous number of ppvs this year will be remembered above this one (not may I suspect) ..

Comment

Working...
                    X