Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Hopeful Of July Return As Career Stalled By Ongoing Dispute With Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Hopeful Of July Return As Career Stalled By Ongoing Dispute With Golden Boy

NEW YORK - After a breakneck schedule spent collecting titles and sharpening her broadcast skills, Seniesa 'Superbad' Estrada was content with spending the week as a fan of the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar gotta be a wooden spoon to anyone else.
    she got skills AND she's cute af. I'm gonna meet her yo.. I'm gonna take her out!! I'm in Montana n I have a boat
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
      Oscar gotta be a wooden spoon to anyone else.
      she got skills AND she's cute af. I'm gonna meet her yo.. I'm gonna take her out!! I'm in Montana n I have a boat
      Lol, one's gotta dream.

On another note, is it me, or does everyone fall out with Golden Boy and Arum's company (whose name escapes me)?

Although all these companies get a lot of ****, and I dislike them all for getting wealthy without the risk attached to actually getting in the ring, and screwing fans, I can't remember any boxers complaining about their time with PBC or Matchroom?
      No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Lol, one's gotta dream.

On another note, is it me, or does everyone fall out with Golden Boy and Arum's company (whose name escapes me)?

Although all these companies get a lot of ****, and I dislike them all for getting wealthy without the risk attached to actually getting in the ring, and screwing fans, I can't remember any boxers complaining about their time with PBC or Matchroom?
        You have a very fair point. Actually that's what it seem like, fighters who got to superstardom, seem to fall out with the promotional company. Moreso TR and GBP and you're correct highlighting the lack thereof with PBC n matchroom..from a fan perspective I've bn growing disappointed with both..moreso PBC bcuz of their stable n the reluctance to pull the trigger. MR has done well in this market
        Last edited by Slip jab; 05-04-2022, 07:24 AM.
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post

You have a very fair point. Actually that's what it seem like, fighters who got to superstardom, seem to fall out with the promotional company. Moreso TR and GBP and you're correct highlighting the lack thereof with PBC n matchroom..from a fan perspective I've bn growing disappointed with both..moreso PBC bcuz of their stable n the reluctance to pull the trigger. MR has done well in this market
          Well yeah, this is why I'm holding off giving any of these companies too much credit. All we're looking for is loads of decent fights. But if nothing else, PBC and MR look to be keeping their stable happy, unless someone says different.

I'm supposing if PBC, for example, are 'reluctant to pull the trigger' with matchups, considering the business is getting punched in the face for cash, then their fighters aren't gonna be too unhappy as long as they're earning decently.
          No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Cute and a damn good fighter Estrada is! I wanna see her back in the ring as well but business is business, I suppose. We know how women can be...once they see another woman with something or someone....they want it as well. I'm sure the 19k+ fans screaking for Taylor and Serrano this past Saturday doesn't help matters for Estrada.

When will some of these fighters understand that they've signed contracts and the details of said contract are between the fighters, their teams, promoters, etc.? We don't need to hear about it on your Instagram because it's bad for business. If you have an issue with your promoter, then go to them...aint **** we can do about it anyway- we're just fans at the end of the day.

Ryan Garcia comes to mind when it comes to fighters airing out their grievances with their promoters and "getting what they want" afterwards. Not a good practice. In fact, it makes the entity not wanna do business with you again and it gives others the idea that you do bad business. Is GBP and TR that bad if fighters keep signing to them?

Comment

I say it all the time: Oscar de la Hoya and Eric Gomez could screw up boiling a pot of mashed potatoes.

They couldn't competently run a salad bar, let alone a company. The amount of unforced errors they make day in day out is mind-blowing.

Comment

If it wasn't for Golden Boy, no one would know this ungrateful POS. Tom Loeffler gave her huge opportunities on the GGG shows and she turned her back on him the moment another offer came her way, stay behind the broadcast table till the next hockey mom they find for you to fight sweetheart.

Comment

Yeah, this aint a good look for Oscar.

Dude's lost Canelo and seemingly everyone else.

He must be using the Bob Arum method of pissing off your own talent.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
                    If it wasn't for Golden Boy, no one would know this ungrateful POS. Tom Loeffler gave her huge opportunities on the GGG shows and she turned her back on him the moment another offer came her way, stay behind the broadcast table till the next hockey mom they find for you to fight sweetheart.
                    You have the mentality of a boot licker.

Comment

Working...
                    X