Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brian Castano Putting in Work For Jermell Charlo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brian Castano Putting in Work For Jermell Charlo Rematch

Brian Castano Training Camp Photos Gallery - WBO World Champion Brian Castano held a Los Angeles media workout on Tuesday as he prepares to face unified WBC, WBA, and IBF World Champion Jermell Charlo in a rematch of one of 2021's most significant fights when they each seek undisputed status at 154-pounds once again on Saturday, May 14 live on SHOWTIME (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif. headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really want this guy to beat Charlo.

Comment

He wont! Not in the cards… Castano gets tko’dvthis time around!! Acknowledge that

Comment

He got robbed the first go around. Unfortunately for him, element of surprise is gone, Charlo has seen it so he probably gets KO'ed this time around.

Comment

If Charlo gets beat, great he can use being humbled with his bipolar arrogant A(sS). I hope this gray boy humbles him, send him back to country a(Ss) Texas with the rest of them racist Republican red necks!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            If Charlo gets beat, great he can use being humbled with his bipolar arrogant A(sS). I hope this gray boy humbles him, send him back to country a(Ss) Texas with the rest of them racist Republican red necks!
            Your entire post is nonsense. Why’d you feel the need to even bring politics into this?

Comment

This one might even be better than the first

Comment

Working...
              X