Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Believes He Could Lure Tyson Fury Out of Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Believes He Could Lure Tyson Fury Out of Retirement

Anthony Joshua believes that he could lure Tyson Fury out of retirement for an all-British mega-fight. Joshua, a two-time former heavyweight champion, is scheduled to face IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO champion Oleksandr Usyk on a date in July.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua should focus on Usyk because there’s a more likely chance that Usyk sends AJ into retirement.

Comment

Even if Joshua loses the Usyk rematch I see Fury still fighting him.

Comment

If it happens then it's the biggest fight in British boxing history

Comment

Imagine Michael Moorer circa 1999 thinking Lennox Lewis must fight him to secure his legacy. Joshua is the mouse that roared. The #4 HW of his era with a “legacy” built on beating a 40 year old Fury had soundly outpointed. That’s his defining win. And he keeps losing his belt. If it weren’t for outmoded 1940s Nationalism, he’d be Tim Witherspoon with less boxing ability
          Sayithowitisuk Bob Fact Fact like this.

Comment

Fury is lying he isn't retired.
            RazorDog RazorDog dannnnn dannnnn like this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              Even if Joshua loses the Usyk rematch I see Fury still fighting him.
              Yeah would be stupid not to. Tens of millions to fight a guy that has taken two beatings on the trot.
              joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Fury sees himself as retired, that is good if it can ease pressure temporarily. He can watch usyk/josh fight like a boxing fan and see if he thinks he can beat winner.
                If Josh wins he can call fury out saying you called me a weightlifting robot and easy work, so prove it. remind fury Ali took on all comers and then some. Fury don't need to do what Ali did. Just beat who he needs to beat and that's Josh and usyk.
                I hate telling fury to give more when he says enough is enough. He's allowed to do what he wants. But I justify myself by saying fury said he's GOAT, so i n return I demand more like any historian will
                Last edited by hugh grant; 05-03-2022, 04:31 PM.
                P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

The body builder will not beat Usyk
                  Sayithowitisuk Bob KING S.O.G KING S.O.G like this.

Comment

Fighters retire and unretire as often ad changing clothes its part of the sport. If aj wins you know fury taking that fight hell make atleast 50 million and aj id very very beatable and now that he is scared to engage to easy of $ for fury.

Comment

Working...
                    X