Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tom Brown: We Offered Canelo $45M For Charlo; $55M For Spence At 164 Or Benavidez At 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tom Brown: We Offered Canelo $45M For Charlo; $55M For Spence At 164 Or Benavidez At 168

The first two fights of Canelo Alvarez's three-fight reunion with DAZN and Eddie Hearn's Matchroom Boxing were revealed earlier this year. If the Mexican icon defeats Dmitry Bivol on Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Alvarez will move back down from the 175-pound division to the 168-pound limit for his long-awaited third showdown with rival Gennadiy Golovkin on September 17 at a venue to be determined. A third pay-per-view fight against an unknown opponent would conclude DAZN's new agreement with Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Absolutely ridiculous. How does anyone make money with those kind of paydays? I'm sure the opponents get close to 10mil paydays. I'm genuinely curious
    Bronx23 Bronx23 Pharlapz Pharlapz like this.

Comment

Canelo is fighting an undefeated LHW champion, this dude forgot to mention that when he mentioned Charlo who has done nothing at 160. He's still living off his success at 154, much like Danny Garcia when he was at 140. I give Danny this though at least he fought top guys at 147. Charlo wont fight Andrade, wouldn't fight Jacobs and didn't fight GGG. Yet he somehow deserves a Canelo fight. Also Canelo isn't gonna let guys like Spence dictate the terms for the fight when it comes to weight. Why don't they have Charlo and Benavidez fight? Oh thats right Charlo is scared of him. Spence needs to fight Crawford next, before moving up.

Comment

Spence @ 164!!!?????????????????????

Comment

Who the hell wants to see Canelo beat up on a welterwieght?

Comment

“Canelo took the path of least resistance” Lmao bruh Spence moving up 17 lbs to fight Canelo would have been a massacre. Smh at anyone on his team encouraging him to do that.

Comment

I am a big Spence's fan but Canelo will murder him and the same counts for Jermall who ducked Daniel Jacobs. We saw what Canelo did to Daniel Jacobs, totally outclassed.

Comment

So when Canelo moves up to fight its fine.
                But wait, when Spence does it - not cool.

I would have rather seen Canelo vs Charo/Spence/ Benavides over him vs Bivol and GGG again.

Comment

You should probably thank the "Manager of the Year" who saved Spence from a a career ending fight with Canelo. Is he just dumb? How on earth are people like this handling millions of dollars?

Must be the same people that approve those whack a$$ knock off movies you see on Netflix. I always wondered who the hell provides the budget for them and approves them? They look like they're shot in my backyard with a potato for a camera.

Comment

What a clown Tom Brown,the path of least resistance would've been a mw paper champ who would've been discredited when Canelo whooped him,& it would've done nothing for Canelos legacy because Charlo is a gifted paper champ at mw no belts higher up,& haters were saying for ages he was ducking lhws,& Spence is a fckin ww ffs, Bumavidez is a bum,

Beating Bivol & koing old g is much better choice for the fans

Comment

Working...
                    X