Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Serrano: Win, Lose Or Draw, Always Gonna Represent Myself As A Woman, A Champion, A Professional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Serrano: Win, Lose Or Draw, Always Gonna Represent Myself As A Woman, A Champion, A Professional

NEW YORK - Amanda Serrano was presented with a golden opportunity not only to forever raise the bar for women in boxing but also achieve immortality in Puerto Rico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keep your head up Ma! Brooklyn Stand Up! Salute!

Comment

superb sportswomanship from serrano and her team losing a decision in such a close hard fought fight in front of her home fans, i hope she gets a rematch in the garden she deserves it & glad to see these ladies not only sold but almost brought the house down & great to see them getting paid their due for it as well & if the rematch pays better in ireland then so be it too, invest that cash amanda in a bit of property to rent out would be my advice in a decent area

Comment

I've hardly ever watched women's boxing, but great credit to Amanda and Katie, that was exciting and they are courageous.
        turnedup turnedup likes this.

Comment

Great boxer! Classy lady! She gives one hope for the future knowing that people like her still exist in this day and age.
          turnedup turnedup likes this.

Comment

I mean, OK, nothing wrong with showing sportsmanship right after losing a fight you should have won. But don’t tell me right after you lose that you’re excited about getting to spend some of the money you just made while acting like the loss doesn’t bother you at all. It’s like Amanda’s fans and Jake Paul cared more about her getting ripped off by the judges than she did, and that just doesn’t sit well.

Comment

Great to here how she is responding to it and moving on. Even at fight night she commented on going up two weight classes to fight her. Don't thing they will fight again.

Regardless her stock went up.

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post
                I mean, OK, nothing wrong with showing sportsmanship right after losing a fight you should have won. But don’t tell me right after you lose that you’re excited about getting to spend some of the money you just made while acting like the loss doesn’t bother you at all. It’s like Amanda’s fans and Jake Paul cared more about her getting ripped off by the judges than she did, and that just doesn’t sit well.
                Maybe she doesn’t think she got ripped off by the judges and she is in the best position to know. It was a close fight that could have gone either way. Most folks thought Amanda won.

Comment

Much respect to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post

Maybe she doesn’t think she got ripped off by the judges and she is in the best position to know. It was a close fight that could have gone either way. Most folks thought Amanda won.
                    No, nearly all fans who don't know how to score a fight thought Serrano won.
                    BoxingIsGreat BoxingIsGreat likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X