Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Manager Eyes Winner of Joyce vs. Parker Scrap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Manager Eyes Winner of Joyce vs. Parker Scrap

Mike Borao, manager of Cuban heavyweight Frank Sanchez, hopes his boxer will face the winner of the looming clash between top contenders Joe Joyce and Joseph Parker. Sanchez is ranked at number 3 by the WBO - while Parker is ranked at 2 and Joyce at 1.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They won't touch him with a barge pole.

Comment

Fight Filip Hrgović
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I still can't help but feel Sanchez is 29 going on 40

Comment

No-one wants to fight Sanchez because he's boring. This is still a business, after all. The public don't have any interest in Sanchez and therefore he won't sell any tickets or PPV. Being skilled isn't enough to make you a star in this sport. And the governing bodies love star power above all else. It wouldn't surprise me if Sanchez suddenly finds himself demoted out of the WBO Top 3 very soon.

Comment

I wish Sanchez was super happy and successful as a real estate agent or something else, anything other than boxing. I wish this because I don’t wish bad on anyone but I sure wish he wasn’t in boxing. I have zero interest in watching him fight.
            ballencrieff Scotland The Brave likes this.

Comment

Joyce Parker ain't gonna happen anyway

Comment

I really wish Joyce could get Joshua or Fury, or even Wilder or Whyte. Its just not gonna happen though.

Comment

It looks like if Joe Joyce wins, he will be in a situation similar to Dillian Whyte.

I.E Joyce will be forced into fighting top fighters, back to back before his title fight 'Which may potentially damage him'.

If Joyce beats Parker, his next fight after this should be a title fight.

Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I really like Sanchez, he should step in for Hrgovic & fight Zhang.

Comment

Working...
                    X