Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holly Holm: If I Went Back To Boxing, Katie Taylor is The Fight I Would Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holly Holm: If I Went Back To Boxing, Katie Taylor is The Fight I Would Want!

There was a time when Holly Holm was regarded as one of the best female boxers in the world. Holm, a former world champion, walked away from boxing in 2013, with a record of 33-2-3 and 9 knockouts. From that point, Holm went all in with mixed martial arts and ultimately became one of the biggest female names in the world when she pulled off the impossible with a knockout of Ronda Rousey in a major upset in 2015.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The writing is on the wall for this to be a co main event if fury vs ngannou happens. Bad day for mma under boxing rules ngannou loses to fury n holly would lose this cause shes like 40 now. Only crossover to make is ngannou vs wilder or vs this new version of AJ. Never had a chin yet now has ptsd & is scared to engage or be hit.
    Last edited by Ry92; 05-03-2022, 12:47 AM.

Comment

I like Holly a lot and will be forever grateful for her getting rid of rousey but she should be enjoying retirement she's a nice person and taken too many beatings.

Comment

Dont do it Holly.

I know that Katie Taylor cant punch her way out of a paper-bag so there is no threat of suffering any harm, but Eddie Hearn and the Matchroom will rob you like the rest. You have to KO Taylor to win, and considering that you wont be making any promoter or crook judges money, given your age, the decision wont go your way.

Comment

Holly would be a tough fight because she is tall, and can box, holly was basically the female paulie malignaggi, no power in her punches and threw lots of arm punches constantly moving but she wont won a decision over katie taylor

Comment

Holly was both an awesome boxer and MMA fighter. Her highlight was rightly exposing Rousy as a one trick pony. She was in many wars and you have to think the beatings took their toll. At her age clearly her best years are behind her. With Katie being the Canelo, AKA cash-cow, in women's boxing Holly is understandably looking for a payday. No doubt it would sell tickets, but Katie would out point her easily.

Comment

I don't really buy that Holm exposed Rousey. She got choked out next fight by Tate - who Rousey beat twice. Rousey just lost the plot after she lost. Coming back after a year out to go against Nunes was one of the stupidiest things ever. No way could she have ever won that. Rousey was pretty good, she was an olympic judoka. That's high level. She just started to rely on her striking too much.

Comment

Holly is a gross, PED abusing weirdo. Took so many steroids there is a famous picture of her literally with a dick at her weigh in. Gross.

Comment

Stay retired… Bob your husband knob.
                  don’t do it.

Comment

Holly Holm returning would be as bad as Heather Hardy when she returned. Not a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X