Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francis Ngannou Confident He Can Stop Tyson Fury if They Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francis Ngannou Confident He Can Stop Tyson Fury if They Fight

UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou is confident in his ability to score a knockout win over WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm sure Dana would give the boxing fight his blessing, as long as he gets a big share of the money.

Francis and every other UFC star knows they can't make that huge payday in mma, it's got to be in boxing against a superstar like Fury.

Comment

If this fight happens at Wembley Stadium, Edward will explode - I don't think he can take another 94,000 sell out crowd.
      Last edited by MoneyKing; 05-02-2022, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        I'm sure Dana would give the boxing fight his blessing, as long as he gets a big share of the money.

Francis and every other UFC star knows they can't make that huge payday in mma, it's got to be in boxing against a superstar like Fury.
        I don't think Dana would care much, Francis is on record saying he won't renew a UFC contract due to poor treatment and low pay. What better way of getting revenge for Dana but to allow him to go get embarrassed by Fury in a boxing ring? He can cut him after and let BKFC or Bellator have him for a much lower cost effectively hurting Francis financially for biting the hand that feeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post

That's not an issue,,,he doesn't need Dana White's permission. His contract with the UFC will expire before his knee is healed, and he can do what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
            If this fight happens at Wembley Stadium, Edward will explode - I don't think he can take another 94,000 sell out crowd.
            Congratulations on having Eddie Hearn own your thoughts and a piece of your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Congratulations on having Eddie Hearn own your thoughts and a piece of your soul.
              2 losses

Comment

Tyson Fury isn't plodder wrestler Stipe Miocic. He gonna outbox u horribly.

Comment

Fury vs Whyte was kind of another underwhelming fight. The action from ether fighter, inspired nobody.

All of Anthony Joshua's stadium fights, have been bigger events than Fury vs Whyte.

Wladimir Kiltschko vs Anthony Joshua is the greatest heavyweight title fight, of the past 20 years.

Joshua vs Uysk was actually a better fight than Whyte vs Fury. And during the aftermath of Usyk vs Joshua, I did not think much of the fight.

Selling 94'000 means nothing. I am sure Joshua could sell out Barcelona's football ground, if there was ever a fight held there etc.
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-02-2022, 06:27 PM.

Comment

2 losses
                    I don't even know what that means

Comment

Working...
                    X