Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Grinds Hard For Dmitry Bivol - HUGE Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Grinds Hard For Dmitry Bivol - HUGE Gallery

Canelo Alvarez Training Camp Photos Gallery - As usual, the first week of May brings with it the return to the ring of the best pound-for-pound fighter of today, Mexico's Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, who will challenge Dmitry Bivol for the World Boxing Association (WBA) light heavyweight title in the midst of the important patriotic date for Mexican people. (photos by Melina Pizano)
    [Click Here To Read More]

ah the praying chinaman
    The Latin Snake The Latin Snake likes this.

Comment

Beast mode.

We have a war on the 7th.

Comment

Canelo likes to work hard and to constantly add new wrinkles and improvements to his game.

That's what I respect about him.

Comment

I wonder what his game plan will be? Bivol in theory should be stronger than his last 3 or 4 opponents and has a good I.Q. so it could end up being a thinking mans fight. Breadman said something the other day that made sense about how Bivol has toned back his aggression and gave a couple reasons why. We have all noticed it and if it turns out he doesnt like to be hit he is in for a rough night with Canelo. I also wanna point out if Canelo can get on the inside and pin him down I could see a body shot stoppage unless Bivol has a cast iron mid section. Very interesting fight to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
            I wonder what his game plan will be? Bivol in theory should be stronger than his last 3 or 4 opponents and has a good I.Q. so it could end up being a thinking mans fight. Breadman said something the other day that made sense about how Bivol has toned back his aggression and gave a couple reasons why. We have all noticed it and if it turns out he doesnt like to be hit he is in for a rough night with Canelo. I also wanna point out if Canelo can get on the inside and pin him down I could see a body shot stoppage unless Bivol has a cast iron mid section. Very interesting fight to me.
            Bivol will definitely look to keep canelo on the outside but will be very active throwing alot.
            Superbee Superbee likes this.

Comment

Coveting that gym like you wouldn’t believe

Comment

I wonder if canelo is studying Bicol fights on that laptop

Comment

roided up and ready to go.
                  AmpMcv AmpMcv takenotes takenotes like this.

Comment

I watched his fight against Kirkland and his head was so small. Now his head is huge. Clenelo alvaroid must be feasting on tainted Mexican meat for Cinco de mayo
                    Oracle01 Oracle01 AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X