Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I Just Heard Crickets From Valdez's Fans; It Felt Good Shutting Them Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson: I Just Heard Crickets From Valdez's Fans; It Felt Good Shutting Them Up

LAS VEGAS - Shakur Stevenson expressed appreciation for the crowd that created a memorable atmosphere Saturday night at MGM Grand Garden Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Blatantly attempting to add to his 10 fans by being an obnoxious arrogant a-hole ala Mayweather and Broner. Purposely piss off the Hispanic fanbase in hopes of them tuning in in hopes of seeing him lose. Desperate attempt to reach his fantasy of achieving ppv stardom.

Comment

I hope this arrogant prick gets humbled soon.

Comment

Man Shakur has irrational haters already. This only seems to happen with certain guys.

He’s a young guy with great skill that actually tries to fight the best available opponent yet there are posters that hate him because he sells himself to the casuals and dominates Mexicans.

What is absolutely amazing is there were more people mad at Shakur then they were the pendejo PED user that did everything to avoid him.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 05-02-2022, 08:59 AM.

Comment

He's a Unified Champion! He's earned the right to fight at home! Loma fight in NYC more than Shakur! MSG or Prudential, Let's Go! Navarette MAN UP!
          mgame mgame Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Man Shakur has irrational haters already. This o it seems to happen with certain guys.

He’s a young guy with great skill that actually tries to fight the best available opponent yet there are posters that hate him because he sells himself to the casuals and dominates Mexicans.

What is absolutely amazing is there were more people mad at Shakur then they were the pendejo PED user that did everything to avoid him.
            Now we know why he's been running from him since 126! I think Bob should bring Navarette to MSG for Shakur! I think that's better than Ogawa or Gutierrez! What say you?

Comment

Shakur is good, but he was at least 20 lbs heavier than Valdez on fight night. Broner used to fight smaller guys and act like it was a big deal when he won. Either way congrats on winning Saturday night.
              EL GANCHO EL GANCHO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Now we know why he's been running from him since 126! I think Bob should bring Navarette to MSG for Shakur! I think that's better than Ogawa or Gutierrez! What say you?
                Navarette is my guy. Love that dude. Think that is a pick Em fight. I have Navarette at #9 in top p4p list.

Stevenson will be bigger so he’d be the favorite. Honestly don’t think Bob brings Navarette anywhere near him until Shakur is at 135 and is much bigger and has the best chance to win.

I prefer Shakur to unify the division. Let my boy Navarette unify 126.
                Billevans Billevans likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Navarette would be really interesting. He's tough as an ox and awkward as hell. I'm more interested in Loma but it looks like he will be out of commission for a while so Navarette would probably be the next most intriguing fight. Shakurs chin will certainly be tested a bit more than Valdez could.
                  Last edited by Billevans; 05-02-2022, 09:44 AM.
                  Bronx2245 Bronx2245 Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Shakur is a phenomenal boxer most likely the stand out of this era in his weight classes over haney and davis. But his problem is that he is very unlikeable. His trash talk comes off as obnoxious and personal for no reason. Also add to the fact no one seems to mention that he beat tf out of a girl and its on the internet, punching her head whilst shes on the floor whereas guys on stories of boxers like kovalev, mayweather and davis can't catch a break in the comment section
                    Last edited by ThunderFists; 05-02-2022, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X