Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Trainer on Spence: 'Bud Gon' Beat the **** Out of Him, Mark My Words'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Trainer on Spence: 'Bud Gon' Beat the **** Out of Him, Mark My Words'

Brian McIntyre has no qualms making bold predictions when it comes to his star charge Terence 'Bud' Crawford. The longtime trainer of the WBO welterweight titlist from Omaha, Nebraska, stoked the flames in a recent interview regarding a potential 147-pound full title-unification fight between Crawford and WBA, WBC, and IBF champion Errol Spence Jr. The fight has taken renewed urgency after Spence demolished Yordenis Ugas last month at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, to unify three of the four welterweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have higher hopes than before that we will see this fight now. I'm still not 100 percent sure it happens but there is a new found hope it does.

Comment

Errol says he "wants " the fight but the goalposts will move AGAIN a duck is a duck

Comment

Expecting Crawford to win, but doubt he ‘beats the **** out Spence. Can’t see either fighter seriously getting hurt, barring a cut, or an eye injury for Spence;!even if they have multiple fights.
        RoadOfTheGypsy RoadOfTheGypsy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
          Errol says he "wants " the fight but the goalposts will move AGAIN a duck is a duck
          No Pay Cut Crawford is in no position to dictate terms and in order to get this fight made he's gonna have to take the short end of percentages.

Comment

The women showed the men how it's done. Amanda Serrano moved up from 126 to 135 to fight Katie Taylor--the best vs the best. Why in hell is there any hesitation from promoters or fighters to make the Spence-Crawford fight? No excuses--if they want to be called "great" then do what Leonard-Hagler, Leonard-Duran, Leonard-Hearns did.

Comment

As long as Bud don't ask for more than 40%, this fight should get done! I thought Bud should fight b4 Spence, but it's already May, so I'm not sure now? No bigger fight can be made for 2022, except maybe Tank vs. KingRy, or Fury vs. Joshua! Let us pray...
              Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Have the PBC put an offer to Crawford yet?

Comment

Spence is going to cook those ribs. eventually they will go toe to toe. duckford will have to stand there and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
                    "Let me get this third belt and we'll see who is ducking who." Errol Spemce jr.

"Everybody know the fight I want I want Terence Crawford. Terence! I'm coming over there to get your **** too!" Errol Spence jr.

Fight definitely happening.

You duck boys need to disappear.

Real recognise real, and yawl too fake to recognise the real.

Both Bud and Spence want the fight.

and both have made it clear they won't accept any other fight.

landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X