Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor-Serrano Referee: 'I Didn't Want To Break the Flow of that Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Taylor-Serrano Referee: 'I Didn't Want To Break the Flow of that Fight'

Referee Michael Griffin decided a hands-free approach was the only way to officiate the dramatic tussle he presided over Saturday night. Before a sold-out crowd at Madison Square Garden in New York City, Ireland's Katie Taylor, the undisputed women's lightweight champion, went toe to toe with Brooklyn's Amanda Serrano, in a barnburner that had the boxing world tingling with delight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The ref included ‘low-blows’ in the infractions he claimed to be overlooking, but somehow I don’t think they’re that much of a problem in this context

Comment

I agree with the ref. I was in the building… don’t know who won that thing. People I was with all thought it was a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post
        The ref included ‘low-blows’ in the infractions he claimed to be overlooking, but somehow I don’t think they’re that much of a problem in this context
        Any woman who isn't an adult star will tell you that even light slapping down there hurts like hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Any woman who isn't an adult star will tell you that even light slapping down there hurts like hell.
          It was just a joke, but fair enough; wasn’t a very good one anyway…

Comment

This referee was awful, letting Taylor hold and head butt all fight long

Comment

Working...
            X