No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: I Don't See Anyone That Can Beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: I Don't See Anyone That Can Beat Canelo

Manchester legend Ricky Hatton has something in common with Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez - both of them suffered tough defeats at the hands of Floyd Mayweather.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What canelo does defensively to his opponents is what Mayweather did to him in 2013. He took alot from that n applied to his own game. It's difficult to put a finger on any single area but his upper body movement is obviously improved. I'm going to study his footwork and how he uses it to move like that. It's beautiful honestly

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
      What canelo does defensively to his opponents is what Mayweather did to him in 2013. He took alot from that n applied to his own game. It's difficult to put a finger on any single area but his upper body movement is obviously improved. I'm going to study his footwork and how he uses it to move like that. It's beautiful honestly
      His current version based on second Golovkin fight. If Mayweather super duper impressed him, he wouldn't struggle with Lara. You look like 15 year old children on Youtube comments.

Comment

The Manchester drinking legend has a point

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

His current version based on second Golovkin fight. If Mayweather super duper impressed him, he wouldn't struggle with Lara. You look like 15 year old children on Youtube comments.
          Why disrespecting someone for his opinion? I think your comment is childish and it shows lack of manner. Be respectful in disagreement.

Comment

The man from hattersley has a point
            Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Douche trying to build himself up, implying he did better when he fought Mayweather (he clearly didn’t).

Comment

Since that loss, Canelo has gone 12-3-0 and captured world titles at junior middleweight, middleweight, super middleweight and light heavyweight.

Fixed.

Comment

Bivol isn't a joke, people.

I see this as canelos first REAL test above 160lbs and Im starting to get a real feeling it may be a bad one considering the entire boxing fraternity is writing him off.

Bivol is bloody good.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    Bivol isn't a joke, people.

I see this as canelos first REAL test above 160lbs and Im starting to get a real feeling it may be a bad one considering the entire boxing fraternity is writing him off.

Bivol is bloody good.
                    I agree, bivol likes to move around a lot, could see him boxing smart in this one, close fight perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                    X