Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: McGregor is Ducking Me, We'll Get That Settled One Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: McGregor is Ducking Me, We'll Get That Settled One Day

Youtube star turned boxer, Jake Paul, is still trading words with UFC superstar Conor McGregor. The two have been trading verbal bombs for well over a year. Paul (5-0, 4 KOs) has been eager to get McGregor in the ring for a boxing match. McGregor made his pro boxing debut back in 2017, when he was broken down and stopped in ten rounds by Floyd Mayweather.
    [Click Here To Read More]

White has been critical of the Paul's because he's slaughtering his products. A novice boxer bn feasting on these ufc Champs. I wanna see Paul KO Joe Rogan. I just doubt being a ufc commentator n having a pod cast translates to having inring skills. Rogan has to subtly mention he knows karate in every episode

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
      White has been critical of the Paul's because he's slaughtering his products. A novice boxer bn feasting on these ufc Champs. I wanna see Paul KO Joe Rogan. I just doubt being a ufc commentator n having a pod cast translates to having inring skills. Rogan has to subtly mention he knows karate in every episode

He may actually know karate but that doesnt translate into being punched in the mouth.
      Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
        [/B]

He may actually know karate but that doesnt translate into being punched in the mouth.
        I suggest you do some reading up on Joe Rogan, he was a national champion and has had actual fights. He stopped due to the fact he was getting headaches and became worried about head trauma.

The guy can fight.

Comment

Jake Paul is something of a d*ck no? Yes he promoted the Serrano Taylor fight but what a big primadonna. If he wants to fight smaller guys, how about Canelo? I would watch that one.

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
            Bro, joe would beat jake backside on a real camp and tune up fight. He knows more than just karate. People are so lazy nowadays. One simple google search could save the embarrassment

Comment

Jake Paul will never fight a real boxer

Comment

No UFC bum can beat Jake Paul. I know it pisses them off but the truth hurts. Kinda funny how he exposes them for their horrible stand up game.
                CharlieStewart CharlieStewart likes this.

Comment

When is this guy going to fight a real boxer his own weight? I’d settle for the # 20 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloBlue View Post
                    No UFC bum can beat Jake Paul. I know it pisses them off but the truth hurts. Kinda funny how he exposes them for their horrible stand up game.
                    I really don’t like MMA at all, especially relative to boxing, but let’s be fair here.

Firstly, their ‘horrible stand up game’ results from the muscle memory obtained from priming for (a) receipt of leg-kicks, (b) receipt of ‘takedown’ attempts, and (c) the initiation of both skills.

Secondly, there’s no way anyone should expect any of those guys to beat a guy with the cash and time to receive the best boxing training at boxing. By contrast, he’d get crucified in the Octagon.

Comment

Working...
                    X