Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Wants Crawford Fight So Winner Could Face Spence: 'I Just Hope I Get The Call'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Wants Crawford Fight So Winner Could Face Spence: 'I Just Hope I Get The Call'

Former 147-pound champion Keith Thurman has seemingly found himself to be the odd man out of the welterweight picture following his July 2019 loss to Manny Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keith keep trying to insert himself into this Bud vs Errol conversation. Sorry, we ain't got time for that at the moment.

Comment

Respect to Keith, a world class boxer. However, when he had a belt or belts, he ignored Spence.

Now the shoe is on the other foot, as Errol has most of the belts.

Comment

That ship has sailed, Lispy...

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
          That ship has sailed, Lispy...
          LOL I was just going to say.. Who the fawk is this guy?

Comment

Thurman can forget about fighting Spence or Crawford. He alienated Spence in the past. Thurman is not a busy fighter so he isn't very relevant. I think Thurman needs to fight Boots to climb back up in the rankings. Otherwise he will become a division gatekeeper.

Comment

Man, Keith needs to stay in his lane with a Danny Garcia rematch or something. Nobody cares to see him with Spence or Crawford. Otherwise he can accept the inevitable and make himself the stepping stone for boots or Ortiz.

Comment

There are still good fights I'd like to see Thurman involved in.
                When it comes to Spence and Crawford. He's gotta get outta the way and let them handle business.
                Keith's still a good fighter that ( when he chooses ) can give us fun fights.

I still cringe half the time he speaks because he's so corny though

Comment

Hearing Crawford may take a tune up which is fine if he does. Crawford vs Thurman or Boots vs Thurman are good fights.

Comment

Yeah, no one cares. **** all these diva eras.

Comment

Working...
                    X