Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevenson: Valdez Not Smart Enough, Technically Sound Enough To Win A Tactical Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevenson: Valdez Not Smart Enough, Technically Sound Enough To Win A Tactical Fight

LAS VEGAS - Shakur Stevenson has heard and read how Oscar Valdez intends to approach their fight more tactically than Valdez's history in the ring suggests. Stevenson still suspects his rival is bluffing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big check his ass better be able to cash tonight with a statement like that is all I'm saying

Comment

If he thinks Valdez is going to fight a tactical fight, he's in for a surprise. Valdez and Reynoso know that Valdez needs to get inside go to the body and make a dog fight if he wants to win, Valdez only fought tactical against Berchlet because that was the game plan, the game plan for this fight will be to be aggressive because anything else most likely won't work

Comment

I just hope shakur doesn't make it a snooze fest if he wins needs to make it convincingly

Comment

“He’s not smart enough, he’s not technically sound enough..." Shakur, thanks for the heads up, I was planning on watching the fight, but knowing that the guy you are fighting is not very smart or a good boxer, I will take a pass. That got me thinking this dumb guy who is not a good boxer is also an undefeated champion so what you are saying to me is that boxing as a whole sucks because even champions are not very good. Thanks again for the heads up, I will look for another sport to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            LAS VEGAS - Shakur Stevenson has heard and read how Oscar Valdez intends to approach their fight more tactically than Valdez's history in the ring suggests. Stevenson still suspects his rival is bluffing.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            He is making a statement that could be true. Canelo made that point himself saying that Valdez fights for the fans. He indicated he can’t do that with Shakur.

He has to “set him up”. That’s something Shakur doesn’t expect. If Valdez goes in there to just be PREDICTABLE he’s fooked.
            I think of this fight as a Chavez vs Meldric Taylor type of fight.

Comment

Working...
            X