Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: For All The Irish Out Here, I Feel Bad - This Is The Start Of Katie Taylor's Losing Streak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: For All The Irish Out Here, I Feel Bad - This Is The Start Of Katie Taylor's Losing Streak

NEW YORK - Jake Paul has been content with his week-long role of absorbing a hailstorm of boos normally reserved for Eddie Hearn. The content creator and co-founder of Most Valuable Promotions remembered to play the heel role to perfection when asked to comment on Saturday's main event between Katie Taylor and his fighter, Amanda Serrano.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What about all the Irish people who hate Conor McGregor, or in this case, are totally indifferent to Katie Taylor, or who don’t even like boxing?

That’s what always make me laugh about boxing figures (if we can call Paul that now) talking nationality. I wouldn’t find myself getting too wound up if Great Britain lost the world curling championships, and I’m sure Paul wouldn’t give a **** if the U.S couldn’t even manage a podium finish at the international squirrel baiting contest. But it’s taken for granted that sharing the same nationality with a sports person means you ****ing love them.
    Last edited by P to the J; 04-30-2022, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Irish supporting Irish? A people supporting their ethnic group? Well well well….where is that Apollo7 fella….

Comment

There are levels to this and Serrano is gonna fight out today

Comment

Jake Paul is a s-c-u-m bag who should keep his energy being a Youtube Troll... That said I think Serrano clinches that one ...

Comment

Working...
          X