Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Amanda Serrano - Set For Battle at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Amanda Serrano - Set For Battle at MSG

Katie Taylor, Amanda Serrano Weights Photos Gallery - Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano are set to make history in an epic battle for Taylor's undisputed Lightweight title at Madison Square Garden in New York on Saturday, April 30 live worldwide on DAZN - and Taylor is thrilled to be part of shining the brightest ever light on women's boxing. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Serrano by TKO 5

Comment

oil em up and let em at it
      Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

WBC always volunteering to make special belts..

Comment

Serrano by UD. Easy money

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            oil em up and let em at it
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Jake Paul addressed the rowdy crowd at MSG and triggered the Irish : '' Look I feel bad for ya'll cause this is the start of Katie Taylor's losing streak, just like Conor McGregor. ''

Comment

Damn, both of those broads look like they're on the juice!
                Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Is that the womens version of Don King I see in the background? Donna Queen

Comment

I don't know how this thing is going to go but if Taylor gasses and starts to be ragged with her combos, Serrano is going to put it on her in the last 3rd of the fight. If this thing had been 2 1/2 min rounds even, I would have dropped the dough on Serrano.
                    Last edited by hhh1200; 04-29-2022, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X