Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire on Inoue Rematch: Last Fight I Just Brawled; Now I'm Coming to Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire on Inoue Rematch: Last Fight I Just Brawled; Now I'm Coming to Win

Nonito Donaire was apparently just winging it in his 2019 barnburner with Naoya Inoue. Donaire, the four-division champion and current WBC bantamweight titleholder, is scheduled to face Inoue in a unification rematch June 7 in Saitama, Japan, Inoue's homeland. Inoue holds the WBA and IBF bantamweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    DFM DFM likes this.

Absolutely buzzing for this fight cant wait! Will be a tough gig for Donaire in the pressure cooker that is Japan but I do think he fights to his optimal abilities at bantamweight.
    Kpmaryland Kpmaryland likes this.

Comment

Naoya Inoue was concern that Nonito would follow-up the right-hand with the left-hook that broke his orbital-bone in the second round. These clips show that Naoya seemed to freeze and would hesitate to retaliate after Nonito lands the right setting up the left-hook upstairs.

The 'Filipino-Flash' needs to have a plan-B in this rematch/unification, if Naoya avoids the left to the head, shoot it to the body or finish with a jab up or down stairs.

And by the way, even though Nonito was dedicated to KO Inoue, the 2019 FOTY was also a beautiful chess-match between two grand-masters.

Comment

Hoping it will be anoher Nishioka beating.

Comment

donaire your time is up... the rematch will not be any different, maybe donaire get stopped this time... donaire will always resort to throwing 1 punch at a time and loading up on it too. it aint gon be any different this time.

Comment

This still going forward despite Donaire being Probllem's fighter?

Comment

Nonito has done brilliantly the last couple years. It would be a fairytale if he could pull a win off against Inoue.

Comment

So did he or did he not try to win the 1st fight

Comment

Working...
                X