Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas Slams Whyte and His Corner, Saw a Lack of Preparation For Fury's Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas Slams Whyte and His Corner, Saw a Lack of Preparation For Fury's Style

Veteran trainer and expert analyst, Teddy Atlas, believes heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte was underprepared for last Saturday's fight with WBC world champion Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everything about Whyte was terrible, I will be honest, that performance was shameful.

Look there's no getting over the class gap and the physical gap is also nigh insurmountable, it's not the fact he lost, or even that it was one sided, its the fact he didnt even have a recognizable game plan, I honestly belive he went in there just hoping to land a hail Mary overhand, and that is poor.
    P to the J P to the J rudy rudy like this.

Comment

Their "game plan" was to respond /adapt to everything Fury does. As soon as I heard their game plan, I knew they were doomed.
      Oh, and his trainer Xavier is just a con artist.
      rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Xavier Miller is a PE teacher and people expected him to come up with a game plan to beat Tyson Fury?

Comment

He let himself down, his one moment in the sun. Very poor.

Comment

Whyte is a good fighter but a few have pointed out he just can’t see the uppercut coming. Very similar to 2 time former HW champion Hasim Rahman who could not see a good left hook coming. He would get stunned by a left hook then floored by a straight right.

Comment

Why is everyone surprised Whyte looked like **** against fury ? Lol.

like seriously, who believed the whytes being ducked talk ?

I’d like to see wilder come back and knock Whyte out in 2 rounds or less.

people underestimate that right hand. And Whyte is a stationary target.

Fckers called him number 3 heavyweight LOL
              Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

I thought Whyte’s overall performance was just pathetic. The other fights he lost at least he tried to put up an effort but for this one he just gave up and simply threw in the towel. He never wanted to become champion. All he ever wanted was money.

Comment

I saw the lead up more than the fight and whyte didn't look like he was in it to win it . a little effy but it is what it is .

Comment

Easier said then done teddy. Whyte is not a pressure fighter he's not a guy who can come forward and apply pressure like that he never has been. He's a fighter who likes you to come to him so he counter and throw hooks. His feet are to slow to get on the inside

Comment

Working...
                    X