Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul To Eddie Hearn: I'll Beat Anyone On Your Roster That's Had Under 10 Fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul To Eddie Hearn: I'll Beat Anyone On Your Roster That's Had Under 10 Fights!

Eddie Hearn and Jake Paul have been trading some friendly verbal fire in the last few days. Hearn and Paul are promoting Saturday's showdown between undisputed lightweight champion Katie Taylor and once-beaten Amanda Serrano - which takes place at New York's Madison Square Garden. DAZN will stream the card.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It only counts if they are in your weight class +/-1 weight class

Comment

So much talk, yet nothing gets made. Jake paul looked very sluggish against a 40 yr old washed up woodley, who by the way, sucks at boxing himself.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Jake Paul is underrated.

Comment

Dodged thst cruiserwight bout quick vs someone 1-0 yet ammatuer background in fighting. That just showed paul not taking any risk outside promoting. Hrgovic aint far from 10 fights offer paul him and see paul run faster than usain bolt. Only way paul fights canelo is if canelo like 40 looks aged out or gets kell brook level with taking punches( hurt easily)

Comment

Man offered him someone under 10 fights after he made the proposal and then changed the topic quick to Canelo. Smh.

Comment

paul knows what he doing

he would get sparked out by someone with an amateur background

he is just talking that talk, realize this has been going on for 3 years now and he hasnt fought a fuking boxer yet but hes still talking about fighting canelo

Comment

That 1-0 ex Olympian cruiserweight that Hearn mentioned would beat Jake Paul.

to fight someone in his weight class will be a different situation for him.

Let Alone a boxer who was able to make the Olympic Games.

all talk. All hype. No substance

Comment

I don't understand the Jake Paul hate...he's making millions of dollars faking it. We'd all do it too if we were in his shoes.

While he should never fight a real boxers, i do believe he'll beat Tommy Fury.

If he fights Anderson Silva next & beats him, major props.

Comment

I now didn't recall who young Campbell Hatton fights under, the promoter, but he doesn't look like world champion material.

That kinda level, at the higher weight, is who Jake Paul can fight.

I respect the hustle of Jake though, he's doing his thing, making money, fighting former basketball and mma stars.
                    He was ready for the Love Island dude Tommy Fury last year, and Tommy didn't show up.

I think if Conor wants to fight Jake, demand it in the cage, because he'd probably get KO'd by Jake in the square ring, and would be embarrassing.
                    Last edited by Liondw; 04-29-2022, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X