Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn, Paul Agree to $1,000,000 Bet On Taylor-Serrano Outcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn, Paul Agree to $1,000,000 Bet On Taylor-Serrano Outcome

NEW YORK - Eddie Hearn and Jake Paul are prepared to literally gamble on their respective fighters. A seven-figure wager was agreed upon by the two ahead of the Katie Taylor-Amanda Serrano lightweight championship at Madison Square Garden in New York City (Saturday, DAZN, 7:30 p.m. ET). The spontaneous gesture was made on stage during the final pre-fight press conference Thursday afternoon at MSG Hulu Theater.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nash hates all the boxers/promoters betting money on things, etc, just have the fight. If you want to bet there are plenty of bookmakers to do it with. Nash out.

Comment

They are reaching for promotion sake. These SOBs pushing this fight though. Hope these women put on a show. If they stink it up they all ought to find a new gig cuz it's a wrap for womens boxing.
      eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Is that legal? Betting on sports you are involved in is illegal in my country.

Comment

I would also think that 2 promotors betting more on the fight than they are actually paying their fighters is immoral and shows pretention. They are actually trying to show up the fighters by making it about themselves instead of the people putting in the hard yards. Instead of promoting women's boxing...they are competing for social media likes. The ladies are just the clickbait.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            Is that legal? Betting on sports you are involved in is illegal in my country.
            I would also think that 2 promotors betting more on the fight than they are actually paying their fighters is immoral and shows pretention. They are actually trying to show up the fighters by making it about themselves instead of the people putting in the hard yards. Instead of promoting women's boxing...they are competing for social media likes. The ladies are just the clickbait.
            Those are two pretty solid posts and I was wondering the same about the legality of it..
            jackkeane6 jackkeane6 likes this.

Comment

Both girls reported as getting a 7 figure pay day (first for women).
              (.. and yes the bet is still silly).

I would also think that 2 promotors betting more on the fight than they are actually paying their fighters is immoral and shows pretention. .

Comment

Hopefully Hearn uses the money on some purse bids.

Comment

They’ll probably sleep with one another to settle the bet!

Comment

That is BS, they are just promoting a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X