Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Amanda Serrano - Face To Face at Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Amanda Serrano - Face To Face at Final Press Conference

Serrano, Taylor Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano are set to make history in an epic battle for Taylor's undisputed Lightweight title at Madison Square Garden in New York on Saturday, April 30 live worldwide on DAZN - and Taylor is thrilled to be part of shining the brightest ever light on women's boxing. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

eddie having a sly look at pouting serrano
    Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      eddie having a sly look at pouting serrano
      No problem, those are glass eyes - he lost his real ones on Ebanie Bridges' ass
      Smash Smash MANNY67 MANNY67 like this.

Comment

This is a very good fight that I think can go either way and anyone who thinks they know who’s gonna win is hallucinating

Comment

Betting big on the draw! Come onnnnnnn draw!!!!

Comment

Serrano taking those belts! Taylor's corner will stop it..

Comment

Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
              This is a very good fight that I think can go either way and anyone who thinks they know who’s gonna win is hallucinating
              Really? I feel heavily confident Serrano will take the win. From Taylor’s poor performances against Persoon and Serrano’s heavy hands - I think it’s likely to be a stoppage too.
              Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

Those Persoon fights might have gotten Katie prepared to fight Serrano. Still I favor Serrano because Katie does not have power and is not more skilled either. She will loose and take a beating in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

Really? I feel heavily confident Serrano will take the win. From Taylor’s poor performances against Persoon and Serrano’s heavy hands - I think it’s likely to be a stoppage too.
                  Yah, based on the eye test, I give Serrano the advantage, skill wise, but I thought Taylor would have a size advantage, since Amanda is moving up. Serrano looks bigger than Taylor in the face offs, though. It’s going to be a long night for the Irishwoman.

Comment

I love the way these women look, even more importantly the way they carry themselves with class, and dignity.
                    It's a shame that one of these true champion's in, and out of the ring must lose on April 30, 2022.
                    I wish them the best in their up, and coming fight, beyond that even more so in their lives going forward.

Comment

Working...
                    X