Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Bivol, Beterbiev, Smith Are at The Top of My List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: Bivol, Beterbiev, Smith Are at The Top of My List

Rather than wait for the winner of the May 7th Las Vegas showdown between superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and World Boxing Association (WBA) light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol, former super middleweight champion Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez will put his impeccable 43-0 (39 KOs) record on the line May 14th versus German Dominic Boesel (32-2, 12 KOs), the reigning International Boxing Organization (IBO) light heavyweight world titleholder and WBA No. 1 rated contender.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So are you starting from the bottom of your list or what the hell are these latest fights?

Comment

How this guy thinks he’s owed a title shot at 175 amazes me

Comment

Another Zurdo article another set of names dropped.

Comment

This guy really needs to keep his mouth shut about fighters he supposedly wants.

Comment

This is what's called "PAID" advertising, twice in a week?

Comment

He will fight a few fringe contenders and then move up to CW and start name dropping again.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                He will fight a few fringe contenders and then move up to CW and start name dropping again.
                Zurdo Ramirez, 3-division contender

Comment

And Boesel was 4th?

Comment

zurdo is like the mexican version of andrade...
                    at least try to make a fight with callum smith, thats a fight that dazn can easily do, the rest is just name dropping...

Comment

Working...
                    X