Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Confident He Topples 'Blown Up Middleweight' Usyk, But Says Fight Won't Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Confident He Topples 'Blown Up Middleweight' Usyk, But Says Fight Won't Happen

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is not holding his breath on a potential undisputed fight with Oleksandr Usyk, who holds the WBA, IBF, IBO, WBO world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think he would take the fight if he genuinely thought he would win. Doesn't make sense not to. History and boxing fans will remember this decision but Fury has his money and his 0 so I'm sure he's happy. We'll have to wait and see if this retirement is for real. The sport will carry on as it always does.
    Last edited by Apollo7; 04-28-2022, 12:04 PM.

Comment

[yawn]

Comment

What a clown he has become

Comment

Not much sense in talking about how you'd easily beat Usyk in one breath and then in the next, say the fight will never happen because you're done.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
            Not much sense in talking about how you'd easily beat Usyk in one breath and then in the next, say the fight will never happen because you're done.
            It’s astounding how some of you never ever learn. He’s a human being who contradicts himself.

Because you can’t find a man to beat him in the ring, this is the only way you feel like you’ve “won”.

Stop hanging off every single last thing he says. Especially in a written interview that offers little to no context of a statement taken from a longer video interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo7 View Post
              I think he would take the fight if he genuinely thought he would win. Doesn't make sense not to. History and boxing fans will remember this decision but Fury has his money and his 0 so I'm sure he's happy. We'll have to wait and see if this retirement is for real. The sport will carry on as it always does.
              I think Fury also had sparring sessions with Jared Anderson. That was probably another wake up call after seeing what Usyk can do if he commits to punches (AJ fight vs the Chisora fight).
              Elastic Recoilz Elastic Recoilz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

It’s astounding how some of you never ever learn. He’s a human being who contradicts himself.

Because you can’t find a man to beat him in the ring, this is the only way you feel like you’ve “won”.

Stop hanging off every single last thing he says. Especially in a written interview that offers little to no context of a statement taken from a longer video interview.
                Fury has "retired" about 50 times, hasn't he? Fury haters will be gutted when he continues and gives Usyk a beating. Nash out.
                RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Don't fkkin say it then.
                  Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

When was Fury undisputed ?

Comment

Working...
                    X