Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Promoter: If It's the End, It's the End; Tyson's Got Nothing to Prove to Anybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Promoter: If It's the End, It's the End; Tyson's Got Nothing to Prove to Anybody

As far as promoter Frank Warren is concerned, Tyson Fury's legacy is set and sealed for all posterity. Everything else, at this point, is just garnish. Fury, the WBC heavyweight titlist from Manchester, England, is coming off a dominant sixth-round stoppage of countryman Dillian Whyte last Saturday at Wembley Stadium in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury definitely would fight Ngannou in some crossover fight, or mainly boxing fight, easy money.

He'd also likely go to the wwe again. I would like to see him against a real technician in Usyk though. But who knows, maybe Joshua does better in another go around against Usyk.

Fury deserves a lot of credit. He went to Germany, then Wladimir's adopted hometown, and beat him.

He went to America three times, fought the limited but hard punching Wilder and really beat him up most of the rounds.

Comment

It seems that Tyson is at the top of his game but only he knows. Taking punches from one of the hardest hitting heavyweights of any era wouldn’t help but if he feels good I would love to see a few more

Comment

He has to go for the winner of the AJ/Usyk fight.

I sat through the third Wilder fight for at the time I didn't care about it but it was a good fight and then this crappy Whyte fight. He owes me at least for him to go for all the titles, don't want to wonder if in this era he could have and didn't do.

Comment

I totally support fury retiring just before the summit. For all we know fury might have overachieved just by being champion. Tyson in a private moment might never have believed he could even be a champion.
          So actually beating wlad and wilder in their backyards he might still be pinching himself.
          Just because Fury's fans have higher aspirations for him fury might and is happy with his lot. Just because Fury's fans want his resume nearly as good as Ali or be Britain's greatest ever heavyweight don't mean it is Fury's wants.
          Fury can't believe he ever was a champ, let alone unbeaten still so is quitting while ahead as he put it, but not neccesarily while he is on top because we know only beating usyk/Josh can he claims to be going out on top
          Last edited by hugh grant; 04-28-2022, 09:15 AM.

Comment

The bar is at a all time low for this bum.
            Sctrojan Sctrojan likes this.

Comment

Sure he does. Theres two fighters capable of beating him named Usyk and Joshua who are at the top of thier game. Himself vs Joshua would be the biggest,most profitable fight in boxing since May/Pac should Joshua win the rematch. As a "showman" who loves the theatrics of the sport, it's hard to believe he wouldn't want to be part of something that massive?? Him retiring without fighting either would be almost on par with someone like Spence saying he has "nothing more to prove" after he beat Ugas....when we know that's total horse****.

Past prime Klit,1 trick pony Wilder and Whyte who had already got sent to the ****moon by 40yr old Povetkin and Joshua...and that's enough to be considered to be "the greatest of this era with nothing more to prove"....WTF??
              Last edited by Sctrojan; 04-28-2022, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Just stop this "nothing left to prove" stuff. There is still at least AJ and Usyk left and you can't get away from that saying: "I would beat these guys so why would i fight them" Klitschko win was good and that's about it. They fed Wilder these packs of cereals for years and when he finally fought someone good he got destroyed in every way possible
                E: Already forgot the Whyte fight happened. That was step to right direction but still nowhere near enough to be the best of this era.
                Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 5510; 04-28-2022, 10:42 AM.
                Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

He is my favorite fighter, I would love to see him fighting on, but if he retires, I must respect his decision.

I understand him. he beat Klitschko, he beat Wilder 3 times, he made top 5 contender look like a complete bum.

There is not much left. If he beats Joshua they will say, oh Ruiz and Usyk also beat Joshua. If he beats usyk they will say oh, Usyk is only a cruiserweight.

Honestly, guys like Ortiz, Ruiz, Hrgovic, Hunter and others don`t belong to the same ring with Fury.

He would make them look like complete bums and he would get zero credit.

Stay happy champ and fight that UFC guy for fun if you want to.

Thanks for beautiful memories.
                  Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 04-28-2022, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
                    Sure he does. Theres two fighters capable of beating him named Usyk and Joshua who are at the top of thier game. Himself vs Joshua would be the biggest,most profitable fight in boxing since May/Pac should Joshua win the rematch. As a "showman" who loves the theatrics of the sport, it's hard to believe he wouldn't want to be part of something that massive?? Him retiring without fighting either would be almost on par with someone like Spence saying he has "nothing more to prove" after he beat Ugas....when we know that's total horse****.

Past prime Klit,1 trick pony Wilder and Whyte who had already got sent to the ****moon by 40yr old Povetkin and Joshua...and that's enough to be considered to be "the greatest of this era with nothing more to prove"....WTF??
                    Just stop hater. If Fury fights Joshua and knock him out you will say Joshua has always been a bum.

Comment

Working...
                    X