Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Think Summertime For Baumgardner-Choi, Then The Big One With Mayer For All The Marbles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Think Summertime For Baumgardner-Choi, Then The Big One With Mayer For All The Marbles

NEW YORK - The head promoter for the biggest fight in women's boxing continues to work on a path for its potential successor. The developing rivalry between junior lightweight titlists Mikaela Mayer and Alycia Baumgardner has emerged high on the list of must-see unification bouts to be made. Mayer (17-0, 5KOs) is the unified IBF/WBO champ, while Baumgarnder (11-1, 7KOs) holds the WBC belt and the lesser regarded IBO title. There is a desire on Mayer's part to get the fight done before she outgrows the division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I see Alycia beating Choi & Mikaela. But Eddie is going to let it marinate.

Comment

Baumgardner and Choi are the only two female fighters I’ve pulled myself around the room to, while looking at their pics. Choi had some nice ones on her Instagram, Baumgardner too, fantastic dumper.

Skye Nicholson and Avril Mathie are nice too but Skye is pure and not had the right pics yet to let loose to. Mayer is decent too.

that’s about it in terms of the real talent in woman’s boxing and what really matters
      jackkeane6 jackkeane6 likes this.

Comment

Who??

no one cares
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
          Who??

no one cares

A casual or a sexist

Comment

Working...